Rose in Jojoba oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

This smells and feels nice but the scent wears off quickly. I thought it would be stronger and last longer.

usually satisfied with Aura Cacia brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

you really need the undiluted rose absolute for scenting. it would be helpful to know the ratio of jojoba to essential oil to determine how much more expensive the undiluted product is. nevertheless this jojoba blend is ready to use.

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pure rose oil is very expensive, and way above my GS level. I tried the Aura Cacia Rose Absolute, and I am very pleased with the results. It has a very nice subtle scent, and is at a price I can afford. Highly recommend.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells fantastic. I use it as a perfume as well, and it makes me feel more confident.

I love this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an oil that I use in combination with others to produce a fragrance. Roses I have the privilege of being amongst in warmer weather, and I enjoy their fragrance. In the colder weather, this product enables me to continue to enjoy their smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

It;s okay, not very strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Would not buy again! Smell disapears from the skin after about 5 min....

amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

ohh, that's an amazing oil!! When my skin is so irritated and tired I use it over Lemon oil - and by morning I have really good skin.

Really good

Posted by potiholic on March 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

7.5% absolut damascus rose blended in jojoba oil. Perfect for disseased skin. So good to have one post on my beaty blog.

I like the smell

Posted by babyperon on July 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Maybe can put more rose oil in it

1 2 3