Smells stale, mouldy

Posted by michellek on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this at the same time as the Ylang Ylang by Nature's Alchemy. Even accounting for difference sources, this product smelt stale in comparison. Also it did not have the correct consistency for a pure essential oil, it was very viscous as though it was mixed with a much heavier oil like a carrier. Coupled with the very stale, faint, ylang ylang scent, I was too highly suspicious of this product to use it in my facial oils as I planned to. Would give no stars if I could! Please buy the Nature's Alchemy one if you are hesitating between the two brands.

Fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like the bottle design - the country of origin of raw materials (ylang-ylang this from Madagascar), part of the plant (the flowers). Bottle has the protection of children, it should open a special way - on the cover shows how it is. This oil is organic. Well, from the flavor I'm delighted, it's my favorite candy of ylang-ylang. Made salt scrub your scalp with a couple of drops of this oil, as if in the realm of elves appeared. NNow I will only buy only oils company Aura Cacia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this Ylang Ylang essential oil. It is exactly what I have expected. I blended it with mineral water to make my own face mist and it smells very refreshing. Highly recommended.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I recently started the no-poo method (I quit using shampoo), so certain oils like rosemary, lavender, tea tree, and ylang ylang have become essential to my hair/scalp care routine. This ylang ylang has a strong fragrance so I just use a couple of drops on my fingertips and run it through my hair. It's a very earthy, flowery fragrance (with a tinge of bitterness) so can be overpowering. You just need a little and it lasts for hours.

Very intense smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Flavorful scent. Strong and lasting. Soothing for sleep. Like aura cacia bottle which has tight n secure cap to seal in e scent unlike others which allow gradual escape of smell.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I baught it to make my one oil based cleanser. Although I have a combo acne-prone skin, i LOVE using oils. Ylang Ylang essential oil is famous for its purifying properties...and it works just great!

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Came leaking. Bottle sides were slippery with the oil residue from the leak. And box was stained with the "oil spill" as well. Feel cheated because item did not come in perfect condition. All the bottles just dumped in the same box with no padding or bubble wrap. I thought iHerb would have better packaging standards. Guess not!

From lv

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the smell, unpretty.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Wonderful Floral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for adding to your sleep blends

1 2 3