Fabulous smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it Love it Love it! I've read a review that says it has too powerfull smell - the person that wrote this obviously knows nothing about aromatherapy! It's strog becuase it's very Concentrated and you only need to use one drop to make your whole blend smell like an amazing flower. It will last a along time! Enjoy :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

And my hair is shiny, and my home with love in the air...

Amazing essential oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great essential oil for my Wife's hair. It gives shine, strenght and health to hair. And smell so fantastic. Recomend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

overpowering scent. Not very useful as for medical purposes, rather for perfumery. Use less to avoid headaches!

Unpleasantly Surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

This ylang ylang extra oil has an incredibly intense scent. One drop and my room smelled like it for hours. That would be fine had I found it a pleasant scent. However, I found the aroma reminiscent of a generic toilet puck. Someone might like it, especially in the right blend, but it wasn't at all for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant smell. Calming effect can be felt soon after diffusing or application.

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality!

Aura Cacia, 100% Pure Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Extra, Sensual, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

good quality

aceite esencial para el pelo

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta su aroma y como nutre mis rizos. Lo mezclo con el acondicionador y todo un must!

Adds shine

Posted by josie99 on September 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to add to my homemade hair serum. It has added so much shine to my hair! I can't believe it. To me the smell is flowery but soft, not a pungent flower smell. At first the smell is strong but it does fade, so I don't have a strong smelling fragrance on my hair, which I like. I just can't believe the shine! I'm happy with my purchase!

1 2