very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works very well on my hair. After using this for a week, I notice that my hair is silkier and stronger. Minus 1 star for the smell...it's very strong and will stay in your hair no matter how many times you rinse it.

Smelly but works

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have Julia Roberts-type hair, curly and thick, and this helps keep my hair soft, although it is not enough to use on its own; I still have to use a leave-in conditioner but my hair is prone to flyaways and frizz. I tried this as a leave-in and it didn't work and it made my hair stink all day. I'm getting used to the smell but it's a bit overwhelming at first.

My god the smell is strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, I use it once a week. I think my hair has gotten stronger. The first time that I used it, the smell of the conditioner overpowered me. However, I slowly got used to the smell but I still do not like it.

My girlfriend loves this...

Posted by acumen on October 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

... as it's really softening and very caretaking. This one has also a lovely texture. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Lovely thick conditioner that detangles my long hair well

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

without weighing it down - my hair becomes shiny and bouncy and stays fresh for many days. It does have a rather masculine smell though, as others have mentioned - I love natural / herbal smells, but this is a little mighty even for me.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

i like this product because it make my hair easy to detangle and it really strenghen its. but i give it a 4 stars because i find it too protein. i think i will use it slightly next time.

All my friends love it so...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm honestly not too sure how I feel about this product. I used it as a deep conditioner, my hair was not soft when I rinsed it out, so I began mixing it with the MOISTURIZING honeysuckle rose and got better results. I am looking for a different type of conditioner that really softens my hair and balances it. All my friends love it so it may just be me and my hair.

Great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner gives my hair alot of moisture without making it greasy after just one day. The smell is very different from other conditioners - I didnt like it at first, but now I like it alot!!! Only 4 stars because I had to use quite a bit to distribute throughout my hair.

Good except the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Don't like the smell. Leaves hair soft and shiny.

Nice light protein treatment!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm natural (4a/4b), but my hair likes a little protein here and there. This is great because it is a nice light protein conditioner for the days when I just need a protein boost. My hair definitely felt stronger after even the first use!