The only toner I'll use

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used facial toner in years. My hypersensitive, rosacea-prone skin would flare up each time, no matter how gentle or safe the product claimed to be. But this toner actually seems to gently strengthen and purify without causing flare-ups. Love it!

The best toner you will ever find.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fresh, clean scent, and it feels so good when you apply it with a damp cotton ball. It's just plain excellent.

Great toner for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use it after washing at night and it takes off residual makeup and tightens pores.

zz Sensitive Facial Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Had stopped using briefly because I was not sure if it was a necessary step. It is important and I am back as a loyal user. All of AnneMarie Borlind products are wonderful. I highly recommend the brand and have not found any products to compare especially at the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely Toner for very sensitive skin.

five stat

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have rosacea, soothing

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I started to use this product, my skin has recovered its good balance though I'd been busy and couldn't sleep well. Now I'm almost free from skin troubles of spots!

Great toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had used this toner before and knew that it worked well for my sensitive and temperamental skin. It still works great, and through this company it is a great buy! Thanks for the very reasonable price!

i never order this item becuase they kept sending me a wront item.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Do not order this item. they kept sending me a wrong item even if i told them, they still sent me a wrong one. The one they sent me was the same name, but the item was totally different. The one in picture is very light weight, not like gel. Also the bottle was different type. I don't know what is going on...

Good but with alcohol

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Feel smooth and smell natual but didn't aware this toner wtih alcohol.

1 2