Refreshing eye creme!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good eye creme! It has a refreshing texture and it makes my eyes pop in the morning. I also use it around the mouth area to eliminate small wrinkles. I really enjoy this eye creme. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great Line of Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

The quality of all Borlind products is superlative. I am in my 50s now so I tend to prefer richer creams as in the Borlind System Absolute Line. LL Regeneration creams are less rich, but still highly moisturizing (and they cost less than System Absolute).

very bad!!! очень плохо!!!

Posted by Serg1442781 on April 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

very bad! received a package April 10, 2013, and the shelf life of the cream until April 9, 2013. очень плохо!!! получил посылку 10 апреля 2013,а срок годности крема до 9 апреля 2013.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this cream for about 1 month now. It is moist without being greasy. It helps with the fine lines and wrinkles beneath my eyes. It is becoming quite dry in the four season climate where I live, so I think this product is helping to keep my eye area protected and also managing to diminish those fine lines. Wish I had discovered this product a long time ago. BTW, I'm 44 with good youthful skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

From Japan. Had no allergic reaction. Use around eye and mouth. Spreads well with small amount. Better if it was scent-free.

manufacturing date is in 2003

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

iherb staff claim first claimed that even the product was manufactured more than 10 years ago, it still could be used. After that, they claimed that there was no products in their warehouse were more than 4 years. They ignore me after the last email sent. This is lousy and ironic customer service. iherb is irresponsible. I will not buy from iherb again!

Did not live up to the hype...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

The good: Does not irritate, soaks in nicely, can be used under makeup The bad: I have used this loyally for 3+ months, before bed and in the morning.While skin around eyes feels soft immediately after use, hours later my skin is back to being very dry. I have seen no improvement in the lines around my eyes - they have actually become worse since I started using this, although that could be due to other factors. I will not be repurchasing and do not think this is worth the money paid.

Simply the best eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried them all, natural and not- this effective yet light cream works well at night & under makeup during the day. Honestly did a much better job on fine lines than very high priced "names". Also works well on deep "bags"- try leaving it in the fridge over night to chill and using liberally on puffy eyes the neck AM!

I must like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well I am on my third jar of this product and that is saying alot because this stuff lasts a very long time. I must like it because I keep coming back to it. It is by far the most hydrating under-eye cream I have ever used and it outperforms creams that are 4 to 5 times its price in that respect. However, I don't believe it does a whole lot in terms of erasing wrinkles or dark circles, but I do believe it's effective in keeping new wrinkles from forming due to its outstanding hydration. This one is a keeper for me.

great cream for nighttime use

Posted by bbchris on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I only use this at night as here in Hong Kong it's too heavy for daytime when it's super humid 10 months of the year.