Great Day Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

The quality of all Borlind products is superlative. I am in my 50s now so I tend to prefer richer creams as in the Borlind System Absolute Line. LL Regeneration Day cream is lighter, not as thick, but still moisturizing and effective - and it costs a lot less that System Absolute.

Heavy for Day Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic cream and does make your complexion more radiant but I feel it would be best for people over 45. It did cause me a couple of breakouts and does feel heavy and sticky on skin, making it a little difficult to apply my makeup effectively. Too heavy and a little greasy for me.

Reacted to this cream, itchy, dry and bumpy skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed. I'm taking antihistamines right now. This cream is heavily perfumed and I reacted within hours and skin is now itchy dry and swollen. Given that it's "Dermatologically tested for efficacy and skin compatibility" - I had hoped for something gentler.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for at least ten years. Keeps my face hydrated all day and protects it from the sun with its mild sunscreen. Has never clogged my pores. A little goes a long way. One jar will last almost six months used daily.

OK product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

Don't know if it works, maybe results are seen after continous use for a long time. It leaves my face a little oily...

very good product

Posted by Krriss on May 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is really amasing! Smoothy texture and beautifull effect, ery nice for a sensetive skin

love these products

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased most of the LL Regeneration line and LOVE it! My skin (32 yrs old) has never felt so soft and had a healthy glow. The day cream is thick and super moisturizing. My skin still feels soft at the end of the day and my sensitive acne prone skin has not broken out from these products.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am in my early 60's and tried this product after a friend who works in a health food store recommended it. After using it for a few weeks, three other commended commended that my skin looks good--brighter, younger, etc. That works for me. Carol

Used for many years

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was so happy to see Iherb was selling this, I was having a hard time finding it since I moved to this town back in 1995. I am soon to be 54 and used this since I was 28. My aunt owned a health food store and used to give it to my mom. My mom gave us girls a jar for our birthdays one year and I was HOOKED! I will say I have always been taken for 10-15 years younger and I know it due to this line of creams.

Works great...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

Especially in drier climates and on mature skin.