Posted by PurplePegasus on December 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

Read the label. Enough said. If you can't pronounce it, it's toxic. (Google the 2nd ingredient FMI) If someone gave me this as a gift, I'd toss it with the garbage. I would never pass this on to someone knowing how hazardous to your health the chemicals they use are. Educate yourselves, people!!

wow this stuff is terrific!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

I never write reviews because I feel like everyone's experience is different, but this has made a really noticeable difference in the skin around my eyes. I have extremely sensitive skin, so everything gives me a rash, but this stuff really works and doesn't upset my skin. A little goes a long way, so don't use too much because then it can get greasy. I'll be buying it again when I run out (of course from iherb because they really have the best prices- I saw this at Whole Foods for $5 more.)!

Superior eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Some eye creams are too light, and some are too heavy and leave a thick coat -- this one is just the right balance of moisture and creaminess, and also makes the delicate skin around my eyes brighter. Highly recommended.

Doesn't irritate my eyes and removes wrinkles.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used it for a few months and it does remove fine eye wrikles under your eyes. Often I had eye creams irriting my eyes, but AnneMarie Borlind Eye Wrikle Cream doesn't.

Really makes a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was reluctant to spend so much money on an eye cream -- I never thought they worked -- but the reviews convinced me to try it. Within a few days, I could really see a difference in my eye area -- smoother, younger-looking (I'm 48). Now I want to try the entire AnneMarie Borlind line.

Great Eye Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several different organic, vegan eye creams. This one is my favorite. It is very moisturizing without being greasy and it doesn't have a strong smell. Great cruelty-free product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

ממש לא מצמצם קמטוטים, מריח כמו שמן תירס ישן, מבריק מידי ליום, לא מוריד כהות. מרקם כמו של קרם נגד פטריות. מרכך את העור מתחת לעיניים במהלך הלילה, אך לא יותר מקרמים פשוטים אחרים. לא להיט. יתכן שקיבלתי מוצר ישן כי השומן נפרד מן המשחה שבשפופרת. החום הישראלי בקיץ פוגע מאוד עמידות המוצר. למי שרוצה קרם עיניים שעושה את העבודה, אני ממליצה בחום על life flo

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize how much I liked this product until I ran out and started using other eye creams. I only use it at night because it is shiny and thick but the area around my eyes look hydrated and less wrinkly in the morning.

Excellent product for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very thick but not heavy, absorbs well. No scent. I have very thin, crepey skin under my eyes, and this cream does seem to improve the texture. Highly recommended. Don't waste money on department store brands.

Not for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mne sovershenno ne podoshel! koja chyvstvitelnaya, cherez pary primeneniy nachala oblazit!