Love This Mask!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased a variety of masks to try and this is my favorite. It smells divine on the skin and leaves the skin plump and refreshed. I've already purchased more!

really fun mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Like all Andalou's masks, calm and hydrating sensation enough for almost 4 times

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is really nice and I felt difference on my face after one use. This package was enough for three people.

Red face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As soon as I spread the mask on my face, I got burning sensation all over it. I could hardly wait for 10 min to wash it off and ended up with redness in the face. The quantity is just enough for one application, but I will not be buying again, not this mask, not any other by the same company. I had to put my DIY serum to calm my skin on my face. There were no visible change on the face, so "Instant" and "Age defying" I would call gross exaggeration.

It smells sooooooo good

Posted by Penthesilya on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You have to use it all at once, don't try to squeeze more out of it. I works great, looks kinda weird though but who cares? It smells so great with all the berries. I loved it. Doesn't do miracles but does smth

Toning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice mask, leaving the feeling of refreshed, and toned skin!

Great face mask!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

pleasant on the skin, smell good Leaving the skin Pleasant I would definitely buy it again!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Enjoy it After one use it is difficult to know The effect

good

Posted by Elinapage on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After one use hard to say any changes but mask was fine, left skin smooth

Face mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a small 1 use sample but the quality is great. I loved what it did for my skin.

1 2