A winner for natural facial cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The fresh clean citrus scent is refreshing and not offensive. It cleanses and foams very well, a little goes a long way and makes more bang for your bucks. It won’t remove my mineral makeup, I still remove my makeup with oil cleansing method first. I prefer this so much better than Acure for its better pricing, pump bottle, lather, stronger preservative and gel consistency. I've been re-purchasing this. I’ve recommended it to a lot of people and everyone loves it.

Posted by evnnseah on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was using Etude House Pore Cleansing Foam and Baking Soda Foam before this. This gel cleanser cleanse pretty well. It removes subtle makeup and have a fresh orange smell. I love that it foams a little but does not dries the skin. I like it in pump bottle for easy dispensing too! Highly recommend this! I will continue using this.

Fruity!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product, cleans well, doesn't give dry feeling after wash. Smells lovely.

mild

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Cleansing Gel is very mild. It feels a bit like an ordinary liquid soap. The good thing is, one needs just a tiny little bit for cleaning the face, so the bottle can be used for a long time. Press the needed amount on your hand and fingers, mix it with water and you'll get a soft, white and very fine foam. The scent reminds me more of apricot, not so much of lemon or citrus. For my skin, rather mature, it does not feel drying nor harsh in any other way. I still do much more like the Creamy Cleanser, with Meyer Lemon plus C, from the same company. There one gets no foam, it just comes in a nice, milky-white gel texture. As I said before the Cleansing Gel, Citrus Kombucha, has much in common with an ordinary liquid soap, it is but very mild and not drying for the skin, definitely good for sensitive skin in my view.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Washes off makeup very well without drying out my skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works well!

my favorite cleanser

Posted by Mersila on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

is very good for oily acne prone skin ...

cleanse well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for my combination skin

Me gusta mucho

Posted by auroramaltar on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Deja sensación de frescor, limpia suavemente, huele muy bien, como a mandarina.

: )

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Este limpiador facial me gusto mucho. Yo solía usar un scrub diario y necesitaba de un jabon facial no tan abrasivo. Mi piel es grasa y con tendencia al acné y por esa razón decidi probar con algo más delciado y natural. Huele bien, limpia lo suficiente sin resecar la piel y la clarifica. Muy recomendado!