I really love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is really good on the scalp as it tingles a lot so you know it's increasing circulation to the root of the hair. My hair is definitely thicker after it dries which is great if you have thin or thinning hair. People with sensitive skin might find it a bit strong but I love it.

Thickening spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

The spray itself is very light and has a light sweet floral scent that does not stay on hair for too long, gives a little bit of volume, takes off the frizz and does not weigh hair down. According to the ingredient list, should be good for hair as well, I use it on clean, damp hair. I like this product!

Andalou Naturals, Argan Stem Cells Thickening Hair Spray, 178 ml

Posted by 2014-09-26 on October 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

The scent is herb like. The texture is light and not sticky.

This works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have frizzy and fine hair. This one makes my hair thicker and it doesn't make it more frizzyer. I use it before blow drying. This is only product I have ever gived 5 stars.

Nice but drying!

Posted by clarissab on December 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm 24 and have pretty thin hair on the crown of my head. I believe I lost a lot due to stress so I've been drying to de-stress while also using thickening products. I love Andalou very much so I bought this immediately. I'm a little disappointed because it leaves my hair feeling stiff and dry. It does the trick of appearing to look thicker, but I have curly hair and it just doesn't look right when my roots are really stiff. If you don't mind the texture it adds, buy it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair dry .. didnt like it

This is very good!

Posted by madacala on February 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hair looks great, smooth and shiny, I will deffinitely use this for a long time.

does nothing to my hair

Posted by GorgeousU-84 on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunetly I didn't notice any thickening effect on my hair using this spray. moreover, it seems like it dries out my hair.

Awesome :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

this product has a great smell and works really well. i have incredibly thin hair and it thickens without drying too much.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like it, I do not need conditioner. Very pleasant.

1 2 3