pretty terrible

Posted by youyesyou on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've only tried the chocolate peanut butter one (which was the one I was most excited about) and it tastes pretty terrible (although smells great in the packet). It mixes terribly in my blender bottle and is quite clumpy to drink. I mixed it with about 9-10oz water and 4oz skim milk. The resulting mixture was kind of gross looking (greenish-brown) and really hard to drink. The peanut butter taste is there (quite mild though) but I can't taste the chocolate. There is a grass-y flavour which is quite unpleasant. The protein shake tastes like drinking a combination of peanut butter and grass. Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty, thick as I like it to be, I shake it with coconut drink milk.

tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love all Amazing grass protein powders, they all tastes good. Usually I mix it in a little bit of porridge and I have a perfect breakfast or post-workout meal.

Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great!!!

i liked it a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I used this mix with rice milk, it was a bit too concentrated with the recommended amount of liquid, so i just filled the 28oz blender bottle. It may be a bit different with water. Tastes good, not too sweet, i could taste the greens powder a bit but it was not bitter or hard to drink, very well balanced taste, and I was happy with being able to take the additional greens form of a power shake! also it was easy to take with me to the gym. I will probably by the bigger quantity.

The Vanilla Flavor Is Surprisingly Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not bad - didn’t like the peanut chocolate one.

Not bad, but not the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This doesnt blend as well as I would have liked but the ingredients are great and it has a lot of added vegetables and greens!

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste ok. Thick

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Horrible horr iblr taste

Tastes horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nobody in my family could take more than one sip, it was really bad.

1 2