Delicious, But a Little Too High In Sugar Compared To The Old Bar (60% vs 70%)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very tasty bar, but contains a little more sugar than I might like. At 30 grams of sugar per 80 grams, this equates to more than 2 Tbsp of sugar per bar. While I love the fact that Alter Eco uses whole, unrefined cane sugar to sweeten their bars, that is a little more sugar than I like to consume at any one sitting. Delicious, but to be consumed in moderation. Still. With such a high fat and fiber content, it is still pretty blood sugar friendly. That is good. :-)

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is probably my fave iHerb chocolate. The crunchy cocoa nibs are fabulous, and they make this less sweet.

Good Dark Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

This Alter Eco Dark Cacao bar is probably my second favorite of the Alter Eco varieties. As I've indicated elsewhere, I really like the Dark Blackout chocolate bar; it is my favorite.

Soy free!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

taste great..... and no soy lecithin!!! . I do have one problem though..... I wish it were bigger!

Good chocolate

Posted by odereviews on January 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Alter Eco chocolates are nice. Taste is always good, and the packages has nice retro feel. Products are organic too.

Not for me..

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

sharp and pungent flavor. Testing One other brand ☺

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

New favorite chocolate bar! A must!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate is to die for! The pieces of cacao nibs add crunch and is just the right amount of perfection!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

healthy, tasty chocolate. Awesome! :)

My favourite chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mmmmm, I love this stuff! Smooth organic, fair-trade chocolate with crunchy cacao nibs. What more could you want?

1 2