Pretty but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I loved the candle, its large and nice and burns for sooo long. But the shape is a bit impractical, so you will need those jumbo sized matches to relight it once you have burned like 1/3 of it, because its hard to reach the bottom of the glass tube with a regular match. Apart from that it is all good. (Unscented)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this candle, there is no soot, and the candle itself looks great. So happy iherb carries aloha bay candles.

it's wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

burns clean and beautiful and for a very long time

Lovely Candle

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my first candle bought from iherb. What a beautiful, lovely cleansing energy.... Definitely will buy the product again.

Just love this candle!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful, crystal white, burns for a long time, toxin free, just need a long stem lighter past the halfway point but these are my favourite kinds of candles. <3

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Burns really cleanly and for a long time. Will be buying again

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Looks amazing and will last me forever :)

love these candles

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've bought many of these candles to burn throughout the dark months of the year. They have always been sent in sturdy individual, cardboard containers. My only problem has been with the last 2 ordered~they were sent wrapped only in bubble wrap and both were broken beyond use. iHerb instantly refunded the cost which I appreciate, of course. However what I want are unbroken candles. I suggest they return to the cardboard wrapping.

Burns Clean, Lasts a Long Time

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like these candles because they burn clean and last a very long time (I've lost count of the number of burns I get from a candle). I am a little concerned, however, about the use of palm wax. I've recently discovered that palm grows are destroying land/environment. I'll have to do more research before I buy these again. But, if that is not a concern, then these are very good unscented candles.