Smells lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the lovely coconut smell of this conditioner. When I switched over to Acure for shampoo and conditioner I started getting comments on my healthy silky hair.

Great! Wish they had a larger size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is my favourite. I love it. However, they should start to provide a larger size bottle or even bags of the shampoo/conditioner to refill our old bottles with.

Lovely smell, non greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smell of coconut milk, and it is not greasy but nourishes. Make sure you keep it to your ends only!

Favorite ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite conditioner and shampoo. It makes me hair soft, silky and smooth. It looks healthy and I get compliments on my hair.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, smoothes the hair as it's described to. I like using it and I think I will order it again

Excellent

Posted by Fitness on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all acure conditioners all of them are excellent, can't tell the difference between them,all of them are equally excellent and make your hair healthier.

Has done exactly what I wanted and smells great too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As soon as this product arrived it smelt like summer and it does a great job at taming my frizzy hair. Love it! Bonus... it came with a safety seal. Always appreciate attention to detail.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So smoothing, smells lovely, keeps my hair light and manageable.

Good scent, but does not make hair more manageable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just ok nothing more.

smoothing conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is kind of sweet, which doesn't bothers me, and softens the hair very much. It also makes combing very easy. But it can be improved, because it doesn't tame the hair that much.

1 2