Good sensitive cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very mild and gentle cleanser. I have terribly sensitive skin but this one is not too harsh, and still removes makeup and dirt. It will leave my skin a bit dry afterwards, though, but if I combine it with an oil cleanser (double cleansing) it works just fine. You don't need much at all to cleanse your face so this will probably last me a very long time, especially since I only use it in the evenings when I remove my make-up. Probably the best sensitive cleanser I've tried.

Mild and good but not a nice doft

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I know that this is a fragrance free cleanser but my first impression was: I do not like the doft. Ingredients have their own scent so nothing really is odourless. This doft is mild, it is not bad and it fades away quickly. So it is not a problem but to be honest I do not like the doft. Otherwise I do like the product. It is very nice to use and has good gentle ingredients. Acure Organics seems to be a reliable company to take seriously when looking for more natural products. Daily use of products that contain a high amount of fragrance, whether the fragrant ingredients are synthetic or natural, causes chronic irritation that can damage healthy collagen production, lead to or worsen dryness, and impair your skin’s ability to heal. Fragrance-free is the best way to go for all skin types I hope you found this review helpful, if so kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are warmly welcome to read my other product reviews too. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

This is a good cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a good natural cleanser that doesn't dry my skin. The reason I gave it only 4 stars is its chocolate smell, which is quite weird... Next time I'll try another Acure cleanser, as their products are excellent!

Pretty good cleanser

Posted by valkyrie on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin is sensitive, and it's hard to find a gentle cleanser. This one still strips off too much oil for my taste, but I can use it every couple of days without much issue, which is a must to get the pints of sunscreen I use off my face in summer. It's creamy and smells nice. I will definitely keep it in my beauty routine.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

it's very light. and suits sensitive skin. I prefer the vitamin C one cuz it cleans deeper

Cleared my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product does the job, no doubt.

good non drying cleanser with strong unnatural? smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Actually one of the better cleansers out there, but has a strong unnatural smell that I can't get used to...

Great Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have dry, sensitive skin and I have been really enjoying using this in the evening to cleanse my face. Pros: -does not irritate my skin -takes off face makeup -leaves skin bery smooth -reduces blackheads -beautiful silky texture that needs very little product -lovely ingredients Cons: -doesn't smell great, but then I am glad they dont have any fragrances added to irritate my skin, so I would prefer it to stay a bit smelly for the sake of my skin -It is so effective at cleansing that I do feel a bit dry afterwards and very much need to follow with my Acure Marula oil

Good cleanser, hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very gentle and it leaves skin hydrated, only thing that I don't like it's the smell. At first I thought maybe the date was expired beacuse of the smell but then I saw other reviews regarding the smell so i kept using it beacuse it has really good effect on my skin.

I think it's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it cleanses the skin and doesn't irritate or over dry it. Does what i expected it to do

1 2 3 4