Good product, awful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried the product and the result is OK, but the smell is really awful. I don't think I'll buy it when I finish it.

Removes make up but smells weird

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the result but not the experience of actually using it. Smells weird and stings the eyes. You don't need a lot of product to clean the face, so it lasts a long time - which in the case might not be a good thing.

Don't like the tube design

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the mouth of the tube is too big and you will pour more than what you need every time. cleanser works well but it has smell even tho it said Unscented. I use clarisonic together with this product and the smell stain on my machine

Still drying.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels really nice on the skin, left me feeling clean but still drying :( Sensitive/combo-dry/rosacea/acne

Leaves Skin Soft But Smells Odd

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As I said my skin was always smooth and clean after using this cleanser however the odd smell has put me off unfortunately.

Do Not Like The Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only thing I do not like about this product is the smell. It also makes my wash cloths smell after a few uses. Found this out one day after I kept smelling something all day, it was from using the washcloth on my face. Otherwise it seems like a gentle face wash.

Didn't like the scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product worked well but I prefer gels to lotions. Wasn't fond of the scent either. Was trying this one because lotions are supposed to be better for my rosacea and it didn't irritate it.

the smell is terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just used it for the first time, it smells so bad! Need to check the expiry date again.

Smells like beer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Reasonably good normal cleanser, does not remove make up, smells like beer

Average cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unusual smell and felt a little drying on my skin. But a good price and good ingredients.

1 2