Good product, awful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried the product and the result is OK, but the smell is really awful. I don't think I'll buy it when I finish it.

Removes make up but smells weird

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the result but not the experience of actually using it. Smells weird and stings the eyes. You don't need a lot of product to clean the face, so it lasts a long time - which in the case might not be a good thing.

Don't like the tube design

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

the mouth of the tube is too big and you will pour more than what you need every time. cleanser works well but it has smell even tho it said Unscented. I use clarisonic together with this product and the smell stain on my machine

Nothing Special

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using a Vegan product and I choose Acure for my first. It definitely doesn’t irritate my face. It was gentle but it doesn’t feel cleaned enough.

Still drying.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels really nice on the skin, left me feeling clean but still drying :( Sensitive/combo-dry/rosacea/acne

Leaves Skin Soft But Smells Odd

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

As I said my skin was always smooth and clean after using this cleanser however the odd smell has put me off unfortunately.

Do Not Like The Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only thing I do not like about this product is the smell. It also makes my wash cloths smell after a few uses. Found this out one day after I kept smelling something all day, it was from using the washcloth on my face. Otherwise it seems like a gentle face wash.

Didn't like the scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product worked well but I prefer gels to lotions. Wasn't fond of the scent either. Was trying this one because lotions are supposed to be better for my rosacea and it didn't irritate it.

the smell is terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just used it for the first time, it smells so bad! Need to check the expiry date again.

Smells like beer

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Reasonably good normal cleanser, does not remove make up, smells like beer

1 2