smell..

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is soo strong. It's obnoxious! Not like a slightly unpleasant smell, you really can't ignore it - it's very full on so I haven't put it near my face smelling through the plastic bag it came in

Not good for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin is both dry and sensitive; despite this product being marketed for my skin type, I still found it drying. It is also not effective at removing makeup. Although it didn't appear to irritate my skin, it did irritate my eyes. I appreciate that the ingredients are natural and that the product is not tested on animals, however I can't say that I would recommend this product for anyone with dry skin.

The smell is not so plesant

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

The texture is quite regular for facial soap, but the smell is not so good. i wouldn't say that it does the work, probably will recommend to buy something else :(

Not Gentle Enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin. I used this product when my skin was in the middle of a bad acne flare up caused by using the wrong products. I hoped this would help calm my skin while I was eliminating all other products. It did nothing to help.

Nothing special

Posted by Carybear on April 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

slimy, smelled gross and left a residue. I trashed it

NO ME CONVENCE

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

El olor no me gusta, y ademas, para pieles secas no es muy recomendable, te deja un poco reseca la cara. No lo volvere a comprar.

pas exceptionnel

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Je n ai donc rien trouvé de révolutionnaire a ce produit que j utilise malgré tout depuis plusieurs semaines, l odeur n est pas franchement agréable et ce nettoyant ne mousse pas très bien. Ma peau n est pas ni plus,ni moins belle....je ne le rachèterai pas, j ai l impression qu' il y a mieux pour moins cher sur i herb

Odio su olor

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Como limpiador lo he utilizado en piel mixta madura por las noches y deja la piel bien, pero lo he tenido que tirar por el olor que tiene, no lo soporto.