Amazing pure organic argan oil without any additives or preservatives.

Posted by Caerulea on May 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

This soft, gentle, non-comedogenic oil suitable for all skin and hair types, including sensitive, acne-prone and mature, with a pleasant slightly nutty aroma is one of Morocco's best kept beauty secrets and known as the "oil of life", and for good reason - its composition and properties are unique and superior to those of other plant oils. Argan oil contains 80% unsaturated fatty acids (oleic, linoleic, linolenic), 18% saturated oils (palmitic and stearic), which makes it more resistant to oxidation than olive oil, and is very high in vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant helping neutralize free radicals, restore the skin's hydrolipid balance and prevent premature aging, which is particularly important for people living in harsh and polluted environments. And that's not the only unique thing about argan oil - it also contains carotenes, squalene and triterpenoid saponins known for their emollient, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, disinfectant and sun-protective properties, plant sterols reducing irritation and inflammation, calming itching, deeply moisturizing and nourishing dry, damaged and sensitive skin, making it softer, smoother and more supple, improving skin tone, elasticity and complexion, preventing dryness and dehydration, and flavonoids encouraging cell renewal and regeneration, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, scarring and stretch marks, restoring luster to dull, dry and lifeless hair. Due to its unique phytosterol composition it's especially effective in treating such conditions as acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, chickenpox, dermatitis, as well as healing small wounds, cuts, burns and alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin. In addition to its cosmetic uses, argan oil is a culinary oil with a lot of health benefits as well: it lowers cholesterol levels by blocking cholesterol absorption from the intestines, facilitates digestion by increasing the concentration of pepsin in the gastric juice, reduces inflammation by soothing the stomach lining, stimulates blood circulation, protects against heart disease, boosts the immune system. I've been using this organic argan oil only for a few weeks, by the results speak for themselves: my complexion has improved, my skin is softer and smoother and has a healthy glow, my acne has cleared up, redness and inflammation is gone, some fine lines have faded, my scalp is no longer dry, itchy and flaky, my hair is healthier. Will definitely order it again.

All it says and more!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy to have ordered this product and I based my purchase on other women's recommendations. I also will recommend this product. I love it and will continue buying it. I'm 68 years old and needed something for my face and have tried so many creams with no luck. My husband after only 2 weeks has remarked how he sees a difference in wrinkles and texture. Just think if I keep using it. Really wonderful product for your skin.

Amazing oil

Posted by WellnessRoad on November 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've never been a fan of standard facial moisturiser as I've never been lucky enough to find one that doesn't make my face feel oily and or congested. The only other oil I've tried is pure, organic rosehip but found that it wasn't particularly moisturising or beneficial even after continued use. When I first received the Acure Organics Argan Oil I was happy to see that the packaging was simple, modern and fresh, inline with the rest of the range. At first I used too much and the oil did not sink into my skin but instead sat on top and felt greasy. I found that the optimum amount for my face is 1 - 2 drops maximum and instead of rubbing it in like a standard moisturiser, I pat and press it onto the skin and allow the warmth of my hands to help the oil sink in. My face doesn't feel oily or clogged but instead looks smooth and plump and I have not broken out after multiple uses. This little jar will last me a while but I will definitely repurchase again. Please click on my username to visit my page for more reviews plus hints and tips.

THE BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I saw this on Dr. OZ and decided to try it and I noticed results in the first week! My skin looks amazing! I use it every night, and yes, your face is a bit oily when you first apply it but it does absorb while you sleep. I suffer from adult acne and have had very few breakouts and the ones I have had have healed VERY fast. Even my husband has noticed that my skin looks healthier and more toned. I even put some in my hair and the next day it is so soft and smooth. I will always use this product!!!

The BEST GENUINE Argan Oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried and used many other Argan Oil before, but this one by Acure is so far the BEST I've ever used and I love it! Very moisturizing and works wonders for all over my sensitive skin, the whole body! I sometimes mix a few drops of organic lavender essential oil with it for extra care after taking a bath before bed. Very relaxing! I just love it and highly recommend it to especially those who have sensitive skin! But of course, it's great for all skin type!

It really is "liquid gold!"

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

The Acure certified organic Argan Oil is the most amazing thing I've ever put on my face. I have acne scars and am still prone to break outs in my late 30's. The anti-inflammatory properties of the Argan Oil have minimized break outs and if I do get a blemish it generally disappears overnight. My scars appear less dramatic and I have received so many compliments on how good my complexion looks! I hope this review helpful to you. Please click "YES" !Thank you very much!

Thank goodness for this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was cynical at first before trying this product because I have an acne prone skin and for me, it seems counterproductive to put oil on the face. However, this one did not break me out at all. In fact, my face is moisturize well with a bit of a dewy effect. I also notice that my complexion is more even out. I agree with the others that it is good for the hair. It adds a shine that makes my hair look even more luscious. I highly recommend this product indeed.

HAPPY and i have oily skin normally

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed that my wrinkles are diminishing (only been a couple weeks) but my skin is more radiant, plush and supple in the mornings after I rub in 2-3 drops before bead. I've also been putting it around my eyes and on forehead creases in the morning under my make-up. I DONT GET EXTRA OILY! and my make-up goes on so well. My eyes also seems less crepe-like. Have used on a burn scar and it healed quickly. Have put drops in my hair and it's silky. I love this stuff.

Fountain of Youth

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Highly Recommend!! So, I have been using this oil for about 2 months and in combination with the gel cleanser, toner and scrub, and all the crow's feet on my right have disappeared and my left side has only one left, and there were 4 deep creases on each side. (i'm 34 years old). It literally took years off my face.

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought for a friend she said: This comes in a pump bottle making it easy to dispense in small amounts. I first started using it by mixing it in with my moisturizer at night time. Although it does go on a little greasy, I don't mind it at night. It absorbs pretty well, although not completely. It is a lovely texture to apply to the skin, and I really like the feel of it when I first put it on and the feel of my skin the next morning. It definitely helps to boost the moisturizer's ability to moisturize. My favorite nighttime moisturizer is a bit light, and perfect in summer, but heavier products seems to break me out, and I have yet to find one that doesn't. Adding argan oil to my moisturizer gives it the extra boost that I need in the winter time, doesn't require me to switch products, and doesn't break me out or irritate my sensitive skin. Sometimes, I use it on it's own in place of my moisturizer. I have oily skin and this doesn't make it any oilier. I occasionally use it on my hair, in small amounts, to smooth it out and give it shine. As long as you don't apply to much, it doesn't make hair look greasy. It's important to note that this is in fact 100% argan oil. A lot of products I've seen in stores and online that claim to be argan oil have a lot of other ingredients and oils in them, with argan oil being an ingredient further down on the list. This is just argan oil, so you get all the benefits of it without the other fillers. The argan oil does have a slight scent to it. The product does contain any added fragrances, it's just the scent of the argan oil. I don't find it particularly pleasant but it does dissipate soon after application. All in all, I'm really happy with this product. I would highly recommend to those looking to try out argan oil.