Ethically Produced and Organic

Posted by priyanka on November 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to know what you're getting with Argan Oil, but this product seems to work well and has all the right credentials; the only thing it doesn't mention is if it's been de-oderized at all, which I suspect it has. The scent is very mild compared to other Argan Oils, which can smell like you're putting hempseed oil on your face. It is a lovely, non-oily consistency that soaks right in leaving a radiant glow. I mix mine with essential oils of rose otto, frankincense, rosemary and a bit of cinnamon (for cellular rejuvenation). You can see my skin on my homepage for the result (I'm 41).

Posted by australia on October 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a top quality oil, from the very first time you use it you can tell that it absorbs into the skin much better than other oils.

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a good company and good products I just miss the original smell of this oil

Posted by holahola on November 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its a good oil for my skin, but I cant say I'm totally amazed yed.

Good Result!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

This Argan oil is quite good as my face becomes smoother than before although applying once a day and only after 2 weeks.

Rich and nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

This argan oil has no smell, is very rich (so better use it at night) and works wonders with my hair ends.

Moisture oil/skin soft and supple

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

First of all, thaks for this special gift given to me. I have just tried this argan oil several days. I use one pump amount of oil and gentle rub on face and neck at night time. Skin is soft and supple in the morning. Hope it s good for long term.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good and not so oily suitable for dry skin and hair

Worth The Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair hydrated after use this. It's easily absorbed as well. Recommend.