Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what I think of this oil. It did not make my skin feel oily (like I thought it would), but it did not moisture my skin enough either. I have trouble with very dry skin in the winter. I startet using the oil daily, but my skin was so dry so I had to start using a moisturizer instead. Still use the oil sometimes, but not convinced that it works for me :S

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Skin type: Combination acne prone skin Review: Nothing I've tried works. This oil simply doesn't sink in. I've used it on damp skin, mixed it in my moisturiser and patted numerous times. But in the morning I wake up to an oil slick instead of well moisturised skin. The bottle has a really nice pump though. Very smooth. Probably going to try and finish it by using it on my hair and body...

Not Suitable For Oily Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have combination to oily skin and this doesn’t get absorbed into the skin. It felt like there was a film all over my face even an hour later. Next morning, I had pimples all over! I now use it for the dry skin on my legs and elbows and that seems to work better. I have yet to try it on my hair.

smells weird

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to purchase organic argan oil from John Master's organic which almost double the price of this one. Both are USDA certified, so I thought it would be the same. But turns out, this one is much thicker, so it was harder to distribute on my scalp. Also, instead of the nutty smell I'm used to, it smells unpleasant. I use it when my boyfriend is not around so he wont get annoyed. But I guess, as long as it's certified organic, I can live with it. will try other affordable brand after I finish this one.

too greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

take a long time until the oil absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't get what the big deal is with Argan Oil. I've been using it for weeks and haven't seen any difference with my skin. This product is smooth, a little goes a long way, and it is unscented. But I don't really see it making a difference.

Not worth the hype

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

Don't recommend it; I've been using Moroccan Oil for over a year and it had great impact on my hair, but it is a very expensive brand. When I saw this product I thought it was the cheaper replica of Moroccan Oil and I was almost sure that it would have the same result, but ohhh how was I disappointed when it came. First, the packaging is very cheap so it was leaking, and the oil wasn't that nursing for my hair.

The smell is awful..

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used other organic argan oils before this one. And yeah sure, it works nicely, but the smell of this one is really really bad. I read that when the argan nuts are collected on the ground they are most likely already digested and pooped out by goats and that is why the argan oil made from those nuts smell awful. Hopefully, the odor doesn't stay on the skin, but you do smell it when you apply it. I finished the product, I don't like to waste, but it was not a nice moment for me. Now I use a different organic argan oil that certifies the argan nuts are collected directly from the tree, and there is no comparison with the Acure Organics one. It smells lightly like grilled walnuts. Well I will not buy this oil ever again, it is expensive and smells yurrrkk... (but it does make a softer and nicer skin)

I don't like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

It clogs my pores. Its not suitable for oily skin at all. And the smell is horrible. Stay away

Very oily for an argan oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Argan oil has a quality that no other oil has, it leaves no oily residue on hair or skill which makes it ideal to use . Unfortunately, i found this oil very greasy on my skin and hairs.

1 2