Rubbish

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it all over my face for about two nights and it's probably too early to say, but I haven't seen any improvements in my skin. First of all, the packaging is poor quality. Real argan oil should be stored in dark glass as light causes the oil to deteriorate. The oil itself smells like feces whereas real argan oil should have a sweet, nutty smell. Either this isn't argan oil or it has gone rancid. I was very sceptical about using this after smelling it due to the fact I've spend thousands on clearing my acne up recently. The oil does not "sink" into the skin as argan oil should - it leaves an oily residue. I tried using a tiny amount on my hair as I would usually use argan oil but when I woke up the next morning my hair had a very greasy appearance to it. The previous argan oil I used on my hair left my ends very soft and shiny. I will definitely NOT be using this again and try to get a full refund from iHerb.

Acure Argan Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the packaging of the oil even though it should be in the dark bottle. I heard many good tings about the oil and I have used it before, but his particular oil STINKS!!!!!!! It smells like cow manure, and i just can not use it.

Horrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product smells absolutely nauseating. I have never tried argan oil before, but from what I understand,it should not smell like this. It smells rancid and I discarded the product immediately after contacting iherb.com and requesting a refund.

Argan Oil should NOT smell like MANURE! Awful!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Warning! This product is not good! I have made several iherb purchases and this is the first time I receive noticeably bad product. Argan Oil Smell: Strong-smelling Argan Oil that smells absolutely awful should obviously be avoided. It most likely has gone rancid.

Sorry, got to trash it away

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

We've been using Now Food Argan oil with very good result, saw the good review about this product... but after trying, my daughter develop very bad rashes on her face, pay S$100 to see a doctor. For me, each time I applied on my hair, my scalp itch. We've stop using it.

no good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells like nail polish :( the pump bottle is hopeless - if you press it too lightly nothing happens but if you press a bit harder it squirts the oil out all over the place wasting the oil. it does sink in to the skin but so far no "miracles" with my skin :(

Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Having read a good amount of benefits of Argan oil, I decided to give this product a go. I have never used Argan oil, so I don't know if the problem I see is to do with Argan oil in general or this brand, but I have tried several types of oil so far, this, I can say is the worse of all. It just just doesn't sink into my skin. I left it on my face for an hour or two, waiting it to be absorbed so that I could apply my lotion, but my skin still feels this when I first applied an hour ago...

smell bad!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

No matter were you put on your body,can't accept the smell. I wash away at once! Is not a beauty product,it won't make you feel good.

Smells off and it's not pure Argan

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Won't buy again. Smell is off and it feels more like a thinned out cooking oil than Argan oil. It's disgusting and does nothing to the skin. Complete rubbish.

2nd bottle but it's not the same as the 1st

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got my 1st bottle and really like it. So got myself a 2nd bottle. Everything looks the same but this has this sourish smell. It was bad. I decided to not use it on my skin and use it on my hair instead. Even that didn't help. Smell so bad I threw it away on the 2nd night. disappointed purchase

1 2