Should have been perfect, but it's not :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've read such rave reviews of this product that I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I applied this as a facial oil hoping to get hydrated, smooth and plump skin , but ended up with more clogged pores than before! Did some research and found out that Marula Oil can be fairly comedogenic, as well as possibly cause even more breakouts for oily, acne-prone skin type due to its high level of oleic acid. I wish I had known this earlier :( I now use this as a body oil instead (and it has been working well!). It's a product I wanted to love so badly, but I guess I will be sticking to Argan Oil.

Thin, soft and overall okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The oil is thin and applies well. My roots like it. Good for face as well but not daily use, at least not for me. Didn't clog pores (I have a combination skin).

wanted to love it but it breaks me out.

Posted by velvetvetiver on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Heard so many wonderful things about this oil. Moistirises very well and fine lines lessened but it really broke me out in huge painful zits each time I used it. What a shame...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

average

Posted by 565eqe on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

had high hopes on this. was average

Not greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Blends nicely with favorite creams. Makes skin soft.

kind of dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I read raving reviews that this Marula oil is fantastic for dry skin...Did not work much for me, so not very happy with this purchase.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil, great moisturizer, although i have heard that its not even extremely potent as marula oil from other more expensive amd high end brands, but i liked it nonetheless. I stopped using this oil for a few months, and i purchased this bottle about a year ago, and i feel like it has gone rancid and changed its color, just something to consider

dissatisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil sits on top of my skin and I have a feeling it doesn't moisturise as it should. I used it after my serum, probably I will keep it and use it as a few minutes treatment after clay masks.

Rather oily but as it has quality ingredients, will use sparingly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my coloured and curled hair as well, so far so good. No dry ends.

1 2