Should have been perfect, but it's not :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've read such rave reviews of this product that I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I applied this as a facial oil hoping to get hydrated, smooth and plump skin , but ended up with more clogged pores than before! Did some research and found out that Marula Oil can be fairly comedogenic, as well as possibly cause even more breakouts for oily, acne-prone skin type due to its high level of oleic acid. I wish I had known this earlier :( I now use this as a body oil instead (and it has been working well!). It's a product I wanted to love so badly, but I guess I will be sticking to Argan Oil.

Thin, soft and overall okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

The oil is thin and applies well. My roots like it. Good for face as well but not daily use, at least not for me. Didn't clog pores (I have a combination skin).

wanted to love it but it breaks me out.

Posted by velvetvetiver on May 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Heard so many wonderful things about this oil. Moistirises very well and fine lines lessened but it really broke me out in huge painful zits each time I used it. What a shame...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

can't judge yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

smell is less and good texture. but I just start to use this so i don't know how does it work. i will keep using.

average

Posted by 565eqe on September 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

had high hopes on this. was average

Not greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Blends nicely with favorite creams. Makes skin soft.

kind of dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I read raving reviews that this Marula oil is fantastic for dry skin...Did not work much for me, so not very happy with this purchase.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil, great moisturizer, although i have heard that its not even extremely potent as marula oil from other more expensive amd high end brands, but i liked it nonetheless. I stopped using this oil for a few months, and i purchased this bottle about a year ago, and i feel like it has gone rancid and changed its color, just something to consider

dissatisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil sits on top of my skin and I have a feeling it doesn't moisturise as it should. I used it after my serum, probably I will keep it and use it as a few minutes treatment after clay masks.

1 2