Posted by MuneeS on March 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had high hoped for this. I have dry sensitive eczema prone skin and this gave me a rash and caused my eczema to flare up as well.

Causes break out

Posted by Joey on November 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am disappointed about this product. This is way too thick for my combo-oily skin. I use it to replace my moisturiser but it clogged pores and breaks me out after 2 use. Ima go back for rosehip oil instead.

average product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

didn't see any change in my skin using that oil, my skin stayed oily for a long time

I Didn't Receive The Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought it based on the many rave reviews from users with combi acne prone skin type. As with other oils,. it clogged pores resulting in red bumps and acne, especially on the forehead. Tried tapping it on top of aloe vera gel, or on its own and pressing face with a tissue after application to absorb excess oil; Nope,. it still doesn't work. And I used only 1 single drop for face and neck, once daily at night.

Breaks me out

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Purchased it to use it as my final step on my night rutine and broke me out. Then tried using it to oil cleansing my skin and broke me out too. Bad.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Simply, love it!! Excellent moisturizer & it helps the skin to look shiny & clean! I do recommend it!