Seems to,help,puffiness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Puffiness under my eyes is the bane of my existence, and has been for years. I decided to try this product to see if it would help. I don't use any other eye cream and now that in 50, I wanted something made specially for the under eye area. It is moisturizing, feels good on and if I watch what I eat (less salt) I do notice a difference. I love Acure products in general, no toxins on my skin and organic! Love iHerb's prices!

Light weight and easily absorbed

Posted by HweeLing on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Given our humid weather in Singapore, I prefer creams that are lightweight. This eye cream surprisingly is really light and its absorbed easily into the skin. I have been using it for a week or so but didnt see any improvement to my dark circles. I guess if I am sleeping late every night, I cannot expect wonders. Will continue using the product and hope for improvements.

Unscented and doesn't irritate

Posted by australia on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For an eye cream, I don't find it to be thick enough. It's only slightly thicker than a lotion, so for dry skin it's probably not the best. It does moisturise, but hasn't provided any spectacular results such as diminishing wrinkles so far. Quite pricey for a very small glass jar, but you only need a dab on each eye. I think I will repurchase however as I like the ingredients, which are much better than most eye creams.

Don't know what makes the manufacture claim "you'll scream for our eye cream"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm 29, of course I have minor wrinkles. It moistures really well but doesn't fight the wrinkles. Good volume, will last for a long time. The producer claims that "you'll scream for our eye cream" - not my case. In my opinion it will work well for a younger skin. Won't buy it again.

Still waiting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cream is easy to spread on the skin but after more than a month of using it i don't see any difference! Leave a nice feeling around the eyes

Great for upper eye area

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few eye creams and I like this one best, that said though, I find any eye cream gives me a baggy look under the eye. For eye bags, I recommend a liver detox product such as Himalaya liver detox or Now liver detox. I use the Acure eye cream for the eye brow area and it is great.

Easily absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pros: not too thick, easily absorbed and the skin around my eyes stay moisturized throughout the day. Cons: It is supposed to be unscented, but there IS a scent which is not that pleasant for me - still acceptable since I used a very small amount each time.

Organic and good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love Acure products. This is a good basic eye moisturizer. I use it day and night. Absorbs quickly and works well with make up. The only issue to put a finger on is the pot. It would be better in a jar with pump since that is a lot more hygienic. Will buy again.

Quick to absorb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This eye cream is nice in that it is very lightweight and is easily absorbed into your skin so you don't have to really rub it in much at all. It feels refreshing upon application and while I don't love the smell, it is quite mild so doesn't overwhelm you. My only issue is that it doesn't seem to be really moisturising the area much, and I often have to apply it more than twice a day. It is a very thin cream, but it has so many beneficial ingredients that I expected better from the product, and am a bit disappointed by the results.

Eye cream