Organic but not sealed

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients and that they are largely organic. My disappointment lies in the fact that the product did not come with the mouth of the tube, sealed; which should be the case for such products particularly eye creams. It may be an Acure policy as the day cream which I purchased was also not sealed.

Posted by Nesja89 on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this brand, but I don't feel that this cream does something amazing for my eyes. It is just normal.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

You get what you pay for. It's a bargain for such a large tube but it's nothing very special. Ok for some light moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Alors mon avis, niveau hydratation c'est pas mal, après je n'ai pas remarqué de changements au niveau des yeux.

So many good comments and no result, after 1 month use

Posted by Skinny on June 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's ok , but don't work , just cream for eyes I'm 27 this one may be for ladies without first wrinkles.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

the cream is absorbed by the skin really well but doesnt seem to help the bags and puffiness under my eyes

No tangible benefit after a month

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I haven't seen any improvement after a month. It's not very creamy, is absorbed quickly and doesn't leave any stickiness, but neither does it reduce fine lines. I make sure I apply a hydrating cream on top of it to help me through the day. Probably won't be buying it again.

Very light

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like this product. May be because for my eye area I prefer using creams with heavier texture. It is very light, not very hydrating. Absorbs fast. I used it as a light face cream, because it was not enough for my eyes.

Near to Expiry Date

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed to see that the expiry date is Mar'17 when the website states Aug'18...it's a world of difference in the info. I'm not sure if I can finish using the eye cream in 3 mths' time. This product is not that cheap. Except for the near expiry date, the eye cream is pretty light & easily absorbed into the skin. But I can't comment if it's effective in reducing the dark circles as I just started using this product.

Very thin and liquidy

Posted by MinxPix on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't do much. Might be good for adolescents, but not for adults with more mature skin.

1 2