Not bad, but contains stearalkonium chloride, behentrimonium chloride and cetearyl alcohol.

Posted by Leione on April 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

There are a lot of great things about this conditioner: it rinses easily, detangles the hair, makes it soft, shiny and manageable without weighing it down, is suitable for all hair types, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free. It has some impressive ingredients: naturally-derived fermented sugar, cetearyl glucoside, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, l-arginine, sorbitan olivate, vegetable-derived lactic acid and panthenol, which condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, argan oil, cocoa seed butter, which deeply moisturize, nourish and soothe the scalp and hair, argan stem cells and ubiquinone (CoQ10), which strengthen the root bulbs and follicle connection, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and keratin production, restore hair elasticity, provide body and shine, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, rooibos and vitamin E, which are powerful antioxidants reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, preventing hair loss and adding volume at the root, lemongra ss, French lavender, oak moss and rosemary essential oils, which are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents clarifying the scalp, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. But unfortunately, it contains stearalkonium chloride and behentrimonium chloride, antistatic agents and preservatives, which are known human and environmental toxicants, allergens and skin irritants, and cetearyl alcohol, a suspected environmental toxin which may come from synthetic sources, as well. Overall, it's not a bad product, but it would be much better without these ingredients.

Smells like ginger

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would love to give this a positive review, but I have to give an honest review. If you like the smell of ginger then buy this. It is a light conditioner, but is protein based which turns out is no good for my hair. After using this my hair became so overloaded I had to use a deep cleansing shampoo to fix. If you have fine hair and lots of it then do not use this product as you will soon have straw like hair and not much of it as it will break and shed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used this shampoo and conditioner for almost a week now and LOVE them! This is the first time I've switched hair products in a few years, so I was a little reluctant to try something new. I had been using Avalon Organics, but this is much better. It's more expensive, but definitely worth it. These products are gluten free, which is why I decided to try them. The shampoo lathers very well and the conditioner doesn't leave a film on my hair. In addition to these products, I also started using Aveda light elements smoothing fluid once my hair dries. The combination of these three works very well. I love all the other ACURE products I've tried, especially the lotions.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is only an ok conditioner for my hair, I got thin and straight hair. It leaves my hair something between dry and conditioned. Will not buy again.

my hair loves this natural conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good conditioner! I love it. It doesn't include water so it doesn't dry out your hair. Even it's very moisturizing it doesn't weight the hair down. Scent is quite strong when applied, but after rinse hair smells really nice and fresh. It's Good for dry ends also, I didn't even need leave-in conditioner after this.

Love!

Posted by enilorak on July 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural conditioner I've ever tried. Makes my hair looking so fresh and clean. I absolutely love this conditioner. Perfect!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very hydrating, and I don't have to use much. Bottle has lasted me since october 2012. Nice smell.

its awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the scent, and my hair gets so clean and soft! Barely need any to make my hair smooth.

Good product, bad packaging

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on June 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like all the Acure Organic shampoos I've tried so far, this one included. The product quality control is just outstanding. BUT I seriously dislike the tube packaging. It's not just the fact the product only fill up to 60%- 70% of the tube volume. It's not just the annoying need to fumble with the hard-to-close tube lid after you squeeze out your shampoo/ conditioner in the shower. It's not even the upside down cap's tendency to retain splashed water. Or that the retained water + conditioner is a recipe for mold breeding if you don't use it up fast enough... It's the CHEAP PLASTIC - which breaks and tear easily if your bathroom has temperature change/ heater, or dry/wet cycle. Sounds like most bathrooms right? Yep. So if you don't use it up fast enough eventually the tube would suddenly tear when you squeeze it. So far I had 2 Acure Organic shampoo and conditioner tearing incidents. This means transfering the leftover to tiny bottles or throwing it away. I use the AO scrub too also packaged in the horrible tube, but because it's not exposed to water slashing, and probably because I use/squeeze it only twice a week, the tube is still intact. This is not the first nor the last customers complain about the tube packaging. I will stop buying AO tube shampoo/ conditioners and stick to the bottled one from now on until there's a change. 5 star for product quality, minus 2 stars for inconsiderate packaging.

I have the shampoo already, liked it bought this too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has a great aroma, is a good conditioner (not too super-silky, just right). I've never bought Acure products before, but based on this, I'd buy other items.