JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 26
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

This product helped get rid of my cysts!

Reviewer2228497により 8 22, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The price and quality is fantastic. The capsules were not too big and there were no problems digesting. This greatly helped my skin. I used to get large cysts on my face and since I have taken this, I almost never see them anymore. If I do get one it's not half as bad as the ones I was getting before. I totally did not even expect that and I am very impressed!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хорошая цена за натуральные витамины!

5620839034568938697により 10 06, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Правильная дозировка!, так как за 1 прием усваивается не более 200МЕ, а потребность в день 400МЕ. Так что по 1 капсуле 2 раза в день и будет Вам счастье) Важно!! это натуральный витамин Е (d-Alpha Tocopherol), а не синтетический (dl-alpha tocopheryl). Ну и.. хорошая цена за такое колличество.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

easy to take

Reviewer1458298により 9 10, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

taking for my skin. seem to be working. no tummy problem and great price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great as always!

Reviewer2161229により 11 09, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Thank you!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

GOOD DEAL

Reviewer2722882により 7 11, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR EXTRA VIT E THIS IS THE TICKET TO GO ALONG WITH THE VIT. E YOU GET OUT OF YOUR FOODS.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent price/value

Reviewer2436167により 7 14, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Helps my dry skin in winter.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good price

BetelNutにより 10 05, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

More than worth the price compared to other brand with same potency.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Цена - качество

5492540537591893941により 9 30, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

В летний период, когда нет необходимости принимать мультивитамины, Принимаю постоянно. Хорошо для кожи.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Кожа перестала сохнуть и шелушиться

yanohca26により 2 25, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

У меня б. Бехчета, она связана с изменением кожных покровов, особенно страшно это выглядит на лице- струпья. пятна с сохнущей кожей, пила российский аевит по 12 капсул в день- не было улучшений, то данного витамина улучшения начались на 3-ю неделю, пила по 2 капсулы с пищей, содержащей жир и куэнзимом

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Not sure

snowfitness1により 6 10, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am unsure how to rate this because I noticed something that has me confused. I really liked the low price on this, so I bought it. But last night I decided to use one of the pills' contents on my lips (as I've done many times in the past), and there is no flavor at all. I am not an expert on vitamin E's flavor, but every single vitamin E pill I have ever used in the past a the exact same flavor, which I thought was distinctive to vitamin E itself. Hmmmm. Maybe it was the oil it was contained in that consistently had that flavor, because I noticed that this vitamin E is in a glycerine base. I would love to know more about this if anyone has this knowledge! :) In the meantime, I'll trust that it is indeed vitamin E.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 26

1 2 3