JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 76
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Хорошо

Diankaにより 2 27, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Хороший кальций. Правда в форме карбоната, что не очень хорошо.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

has unhealthy ingredients

Reviewer1643020により 7 30, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

contains titanium dioxide and artifical colors (FD&C yellow #5, FD&C yellow #6). as soon as i discovered it i stopped using that product. such a waste of money!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

One per day...AWESOME!

Reviewer3234181により 5 13, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My doctor asked that I take 1000mg of Calcium and, because I had become Vitamin D deficient, he recommended 2500mg Vitamin D as well (they work together). Unfortunately, to accomplish this, it seems you need to take several vitamin pills, which is a nuisance. My quest began. I began searching for one vitamin that contained both calcium and vitamin D in large amounts WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE 2, 3, or 4 PILLS to accomplish this! And I wanted a formula that was appropriate for vegetarians. This formula was the closest I found. It met my Calcium requirement, taking only ONE pill per day. It fell short on the Vitamin D, but was still much higher than any of the other formulas that were blended with Calcium. While I may not be hitting the high level of Vitamin D that my doctor recommended, I was thrilled with a one pill "close enough" blend. One caveat: it is slightly on the large size, so be aware if you have difficulty with larger vitamins.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

супер

Reviewer2167003により 5 30, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

отлично пью по 1 шт ногти прут нереально быстро

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хороший кальций в большой дозировке.

Reviewer1294072により 11 21, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Хороший кальций в большой дозировке. Дешевле и лучше местных аналогов.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Спас от боли в деснах

4877641718710225745により 5 11, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

После похода к зубному и установки нескольких пломб, десны отреагировали ноющей болью и воспалением, от которой не помогало ничего. Пару месяцев ждала, что все само пройдет. Врач посоветовал пропить курс кальция. Волшебства не ждала, заказала этот кальций.Результат превзошел все ожидания! Кальций действительно меня спас.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

effective but huge!

Reviewer2409465により 7 27, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

these do the trick but i must say they are a little difficult to swallow since they are quite large. however, the price and vitamin content can't be topped

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product but would like for there to be more vitamin D

Reviewer2141319により 8 16, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

800 UIs seem kind of low. 2 thousand or so would be ideal. Besides that a great product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

аллергия

5416144660549064609により 8 23, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Отличный кальций, доступная цена. Через 5 дней применения у мамы началась аллергия. Передозировка витамина Д(200%DV-суточная доза). Нам не подходит, поэтому 3 звезды.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Dr. Ordered

Reviewer1039624により 5 23, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I ordered this because my Dr. said to take it. So I won't know how well it works until I have another bone scan in 2 years. I have been fortunate that my bones are doing good at the age of 68 and I didn't have to take a prescription for them, "Thank GOD"!!! I'm not into taking prescription meds unless absolutely necessary.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 76

1 2 3 4 5