Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Besides it looks very low active ingredients content, my personal experience taking it is fully possitive, it helps my knees pain disappear.

Perfect for your pain joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had a pain in my wrist because of the gym. I have been taking this pils for 3 weeks and now I have no pain, and I have to say I have been going to the gym during this weeks (no time to repose).

21st Century, Glucosamine 250 mg, Chondroitin 200 mg, Original Formu

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good combination for arthritis

Ask a doctor

Posted by potiholic on March 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you suffer join pains, this caps may help you. They sometimes work and sometimes don´t. But you mush ask before a doctor because you can take this pills at the same time that some meditians, and the doctor is who knows how many pills a day are berter for your disease.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hope it will help me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product!

Very Nice

Posted by morrusya on March 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product at a very nice price. I've taken it as a part of osteoarthritis treatment course for over 3 years now, and my doctor says my condition is not only worsening, but improving!

really do good. No side effects very good product

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on March 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

has effect from the beginning who receive If any of the products, makes us feel some side effects this is that our organization have proficiency in vitamins what this moment. The same feel When you receive a physical herb in large quantity. It is totally healthy the products of iherb.

Very good!