- Because Good Health Begins at Home
This test check for bilirubin in the urine. Bilirubin is a breakdown product of bile, which is produced in the liver and aids in the digestion of fats. In certain disease processes such as cirrhoses of the liver and liver cancer, bile can be absorbed into the blood stream, converted to bilirubin and excreted into the urine.
How to use the TestMedica Health Screen
1. Dip reagent end strip in FRESH, well mixed urine and remove immediately. (Or, wet reagent area by passing through urine stream).
2. While removing, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine.
3. Compare the test area with the color chart at the time specificied (30 seconds).
Tests and test results are for informational purposes only and are not intended to monitor, treat or diagnose any disease. These urine reagent strips are not diagnostic tools but are used to detect levels of specific parameters. The detection of these parameters in the urine, and the levels thereof may be indicative of an abnormality or infection. Always rely upon your doctor or health care professional to detect, diagnose and treat any infection or abnormality. If results are unexpected, contact your health care provider.
1. For In Vitro diagnostic use only. (Not for internal use).
2. Do not reuse the test strip.
3. If you get unexpected results, check with your doctor.
Store in cool, dry place.