Tazo Teas, Well-Being Tazo Rest, Herbal Infusion, Caffeine Free, 16 Filterbags, 1.07 oz (30 g)
- In some places, Tazo is more highly valued than magic pebbles.
- All Natural
- A Lulling Blend of Rose Petals, Valerian Root & Citrusy Herbs.
- Well Being
A wise man once said, "To be still sometimes requires great effort." For a path of less resistance, unwind with a well-steeped cup of Tazo Rest. Fragrant rose petals and lavender mingle with calming lemon balm, lemon myrtle and soothing valerian in a delicate, aromatic blend to which eyelids willingly succumb.
Did You Know?
There were many discoverers of the resting effects of valerian root. Most of them, however, slept right through their alarm clocks and missed publishing their findings.
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
A Splendid Cup Of Tazo Tea
How to make one.
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- For hot tea, place one Tazo filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd.
- Pour 8 oz of water over the filterbag.
- Steep for 5 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally, and then pour over ice.
Lemon balm, rose petals, honeybush, orange peel, lemon myrtle, lemon verbena, licorice root, lavender, valerian root, natural flavors, ginger, orange essence oil and Chinese geranium oil.