Tazo Teas, Refresh, Herbal Infusion, Caffeine Free, 20 Filterbags, 0.8 oz (24 g)
- In Some Places Tazo is More Highly Valued Than Magic Pebbles
- All Natural
- A Bracing Blend of Mint with a Pinch of Tarragon
Tazo Refresh is made with Pacific Northwest mint leaves prized for their intense flavors - hot peppermint and cool spearmint - plus a hint of tarragon. After Mt. Mazama erupted 7,700 years ago, there was a spot where you could feel the warmth of the lava and the cool of the jet stream. Drinking a cup is sort of like that.
Did you know?
Tazo Refresh is made only with ingredients from the United States, chiefly mint from the Pacific Northwest (Note: the U.S. Mint produces no actual mint, just money.)
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
A Splendid Cup of Tazo Tea
How to Make One
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- For hot tea, place one Tazo filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd.
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag.
- Steep for 5 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally and then pour over ice.
Peppermint. spearmint, and tarragon.