Tazo Teas, Honeybush, Herbal Infusion, Caffeine Free, 20 Filterbags, 1.7 oz (50 g)
- In Some Places Tazo is More Highly Valued Than Magic Pebbles
- All Natural
- Herbal Infusion
- A Creamy Blend of African Honeybush with Subtle Fruit & Floral Notes
Tazo Honeybush is sweet, rich and smooth, a wonderfully light and refreshing potion with a delicate, fruity finish. Its amazing qualities stem from the legendary South African honeybush itself. This curious plant is naturally free of caffeine, and yet it is wide awake to the ancient juju of the continent where life began.
Did you know?
Honeybush is a native plant of South Africa. The locals prefer its sweet, mellow flavor over its more cloying cousins, the Pookiebush and the Booboobearbush.
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
A Splendid Cup of Tazo Tea
How to Make One
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- For hot tea, place one Tazo filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd.
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag.
- Steep for 5 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally and then pour over ice.
Honeybush with natural flavors.