JA
言語
並び替え

regular user

4694668417804449606により 12 08, 2014 に掲載

I do like this product the fragrance especially the lavender, rose geranium and sage+ cedarwood and tangerine EssentialOils. not overly grainy to me. I use it on my feet mostly, but other places when needed. Like that it has no talc. You do need to pay attention to the plastic dial top. If it doesn't fall out freely close and tap to move the powder around. To me it's worth the effort.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

A natural option to set makeup

GINICONAにより 3 30, 2016 に掲載

I'm using it to set my makeup. It has white color but if it's used light handed will become an excellent translucent facial powder. It has only natural ingredient, so it won't clog pores. Smells wonderful, i'm a lover of calendula sense. Love it.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

Reviewer1265945により 7 28, 2011 に掲載

Smells nice, but hard to get out of the bottle!

great

4839265368032122772により 7 10, 2016 に掲載

just what I wanted

Deilig pudder

5652778926763001465により 9 19, 2016 に掲載

Jeg har kjøpt dette pudret flere ganger og liker konsistensen og den deilige lukten.

不错!

4632214286016372233により 9 08, 2016 に掲載

用着还不错,感觉没有那么多添加的滑石粉样的东西,需要自己按压纹开口,需要小心别开大了。

nothing positive to say

Reviewer2375451により 7 20, 2011 に掲載

The product was clumpy and clumsy to apply due to the fact that the powder didn't easily release from the container. This caused quite a mess during the application process. It only lasted for an hour or two until I smelled of body odor. I prefer to stick with a product called pit stop which works amazingly

1-7 件/合計 7