JA

言語
並び替え

Great product!

khesselにより 8 19, 2012 に掲載

I love this salmon. It's hard for me to find salmon that is not farm raised in South Korea, so I was happy to see that iHerb carries this product. Wild Planet also practices "sustainable fishing", which is important to me.(Side note: I did notice that the label on the can does not currently say the packaging is BPA free. I looked this up on their website, and apparently it was recently removed. There is a letter posted by the president of the company that explains why they cannot make a BPA free claim at this time because of low levels detected in the fish, but not the can. He says they are working on this issue.)

The Best!

Reviewer3304480により 9 12, 2011 に掲載

Love this salmon - a little pricey, but well worth the price. Absolutely delicious. Will reorder again and again.

The best!

mahajekにより 8 12, 2016 に掲載

There is no way I can buy Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon in my country so I am very glad, this product is top quality, very good taste and don't forget that sockeye salmon is the highest source of astaxanthin (one of the most powerful antioxidants). If you like, check my other reviews!

Great, natural, convenient

MaytePalaciosにより 5 06, 2012 に掲載

A must have in your pantry, it has saved me in plenty of unexpected dinners, or in those days your fridge runs out of stock. It really tastes like just salmon, water and salt. Strongly recommends it.

Delicious!

Reviewer1329204により 9 02, 2014 に掲載

This is not only the best, but also the first and only canned tuna I've tried that wasn't dry. It was moist and juicy and absolutely delicious (and must admit the first box was eaten straight out of the can).

excellent taste

Reviewer2744329により 2 25, 2015 に掲載

excellent taste, very good source of protein

Natural and Healthy

5300382756596075808により 9 28, 2016 に掲載

Healthy snacks, need a bit of garnishing to help with taste, personal favorite is chopped onion and some parsley flakes.

후기가 좋길래 사봤어요.

Reviewer2757816により 7 06, 2014 に掲載

아직 먹어보진 못했네요^^;;

플레인

par73everにより 1 06, 2015 に掲載

홍송어와 다르게 순한 맛~양념 가미해서 야채들과 샐러드용으로도 휼륭

연어의 등급을 알려준 제품

ILOVESKINにより 7 20, 2016 に掲載

최고의 연어로 만들어진 최고의 제품입니다. 다른 한국에서 파는 캔 연어와 차원이 다른 제품입니다. 인공색소가 가미되지않은 풍미를 느껴보시길 바랍니다.

1-10 件/合計 15