JA

言語
並び替え

Great stuff!

Reviewer1388943により 7 22, 2010 に掲載

I've fought with candida problems for years. The Glut Immune seems to be healing what I suppose are holes in my gut (according to my research). My energy levels are more even after meals whereas before I was taking the Glut Immune food seemed to act as a toxin, leaving me sluggish and struggling to think. For me, nothing but good to say about this product.

doesn't mix that well

citygaldesignsにより 12 01, 2011 に掲載

As much as I think this product is one of the best gut repairs in terms of helping my tummy, it is a challenge to take. It does not mix well into water and can barely dissolve into any liquid. It works best if blended with frozen fruit, and/or yoghurt and milk into a smoothie, but drink it at the time you make it, as it solidifies quickly.

Awesome product

Reviewer2897145により 5 13, 2009 に掲載

I have lots of energy and no more muscle soreness. Anyone would love this product. I take this upon retiring with glycine powder and 500mg of B3. Prior to taking this my muscles were very sore from exercise, and my energy levels were getting depleted with exercise making it difficult to do so.

Glut Immune

Reviewer1677954により 12 17, 2009 に掲載

I got this for my husband, as prescribed by his doctor to put in his protein smoothie daily. I also eat a smoothie daily so I decided to try a scoop in mine as well. I have been treated for diverticulitis in the past, but minor cramps always remained in my lower left quadrant. Until I ate Glut Immune that is. To my surprise the cramps diminished then disappeared within two weeks. My gut feels much, much better. It seemed to be just what I was needing. Thank you!

Great recovery product!

Reviewer1105248により 2 17, 2008 に掲載

I use GlutImmune before & after weight training to repair my muscles & prevent muscle breakdown. I am a natural figure competitor & this is the best glutamine I have found. Thanks for carrying such a great natural product!

glut immune and immunopro

Reviewer2560400により 3 25, 2007 に掲載

both of these products are the best I have found in years..they heal the gut and keep the immune system healthy and strong

Wonderful Product

Reviewer2969335により 5 28, 2008 に掲載

Excellent source of immune boosting protein and nourishment after my and bodybuilding workouts.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This is great for healing gut issues

Reviewer1625105により 9 22, 2008 に掲載

GlutImmune is a wonderful way to heal your intestines and this product is excellent quality.

Great for my gut!

Reviewer2850188により 1 31, 2012 に掲載

Really great for gut/stomach issues

Best Glutamine Powder

5336146282590103732により 8 14, 2012 に掲載

I bought this glutamine for my dog, whose gut issues had contributed to a compromised immune system. I had noticed that certain products, which just happened to contain glutamine in them, seemed to help her. That's what got me investigating glutamine. I found out that glutamine is fantastic for healing the intestinal system and keeping muscles from wasting. This powder is the best quality and easily mixes with canned food. I've been giving her about a 1/4 scoop once a day (she's very small) and I am very pleased with it.

1-10 件/合計 30