JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 19
言語
並び替え

Пребиотик

Maralexにより 11 04, 2014 に掲載

Состав богатейший: и витамины, и микроэлементы, и растительные экстракты, и лактобактерии, и энзимы. Этот суперфуд легко может заменить мультивитамины и несколько узкоспециализированных бадов. Представляет собой пудру зелёного цвета, вкус соответствующий. После открытый банку лучше хранить в морозилке, хотя можно и просто в холодильнике. Но у меня лично с этим продуктом не срослось. Во-первых, с моим ритмом жизни очень неудобно пить его через полчаса после еды, а во-вторых никакого улучшения пищеварения (а это было основной целью) я не заметила, увы. Если мой отзыв был полезен, нажмите "Да".

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Did not like the taste, and tested high in arsenic

5636599324888301262により 7 15, 2014 に掲載

I was excited to get Green Vibrance because I needed a whole food supplement in powder form, and I finally found one that was supposed to be good on many levels. However, I couldn't get past the taste. I just really really did not like it. Yes, it's a green product, but I'm just being honest in my review here. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the taste. I also found out today when looking for something with a different flavor, that studies showed that Green Vibrance tested very high in arsenic, reaching above the allowed safe level.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

high energy stuff

Reviewer1335006により 7 31, 2012 に掲載

Great product at a great price. I add a teaspoonful to my morning drink and get all sorts of green benefits and probiotic essentials. I especially like products like this in winter when fresh greens are harder to come by. Seems to be high quality.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Green Vibrance lives up to it's name!

5042742982632338059により 7 21, 2012 に掲載

After only 1 week of using this product I felt a noticeable differece. I have more energy, am more alert and am feeling more upbeat and positive. This is my first time trying a product like this. I have always used the standard over the counter vitamins with whatever medications my doctors prescribe for my asthmatic condition and my mild depression. I am so glad my friend told me about these amazing products and encourage others to try them!!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I Recommend this Product

Reviewer3038570により 7 08, 2016 に掲載

This is a Product I will not allow to run out of. Excellent and I do mean Excellent. So very Beneficial in one's Health.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Addicted.

5059034437042596076により 8 10, 2016 に掲載

I truly recommend this product and I am definitely buying again. Flavor tastes a little like the starbucks green tea frappe. I mix this with soy milk and some blue berries with ice. Also feel a lot more energized and alert after drinking this.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance +25 Billion Probiotics, Version 15.0, 6.26 oz (177.45 g) Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance +25 Billion Probiotics, Version 15.0, 6.26 oz (177.45 g)

blurhoneyにより 9 07, 2016 に掲載

took this for less than a week but i can feel the energy.... even though i didnt have much rest the night before, but i feel really pretty good and energised the entire day after taking this! Even after taking for 15 days, I feel better and more energetic and I go to the loo much easier as well! Skin is looking better and better!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wonderful Probiotic source

5542317034227218065により 8 24, 2016 に掲載

Vibrance Green is a great product Its far superior to Green Vibrance Iv used it for years Dissolves easily and is great tasting Product $$ was reasonable and dlvy was Prompt I will buy from iHerb regularly AwesomeAlex!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Love the product.

5631779608609366667により 12 01, 2016 に掲載

great product and I use this everyday.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

So Good for the Body!

5534877742007838023により 1 20, 2017 に掲載

Best price for this item. I love it ! Thanks

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 19

1 2