JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 15
言語
並び替え

Great stuff for T

Reviewer2139526により 8 17, 2011 に掲載

Took 4 a day for 1 month, along with stinging nettle and DIM. Free test: From 10.9 to 20.9 Total test: From 3.30 to 6.7 Truly amazing!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

A Solid Four-Star Product

HawaiianVikingにより 12 27, 2012 に掲載

I like Universal Nutrition's products in general and N1-T, Natural Testosterone Supplement is no exception. The formula seems thoughtfully designed, though I'm suspicious that the average user can expect "to nearly double testosterone", as the manufacturer claims. Tribulus (protodioscin) does mimic Luteinizing hormone (LH), which in turn stimulates Leydig cell production of testosterone in the testes. However, indipendent clinical trials of Tribulus and its effects on human testosterone have shown mixed results. Other (probably) effective ingredients include avena (avenacosides A & B) and "patented longjack (Eurypeptides)", though it's beyond me what "patented" longjack means. While I like this product, I give it four stars and not five because, to me, the price is a bit too high, and I'd also like to see a few other ingredients added to this formula, like Maca or Mucuna pruriens.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

提升性功能感觉不错...

5123382367817979479により 6 09, 2015 に掲載

确实,用了这个真心早晚、甚至中午都会想羞羞事,问题我是个玩运动的,搞健身的!我也不清楚这玩意是真的能补充提升睾酮水平,还是只是单方面的小伟哥...,剩下的正在犹豫要不要继续吃。

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Нелохо

d-evilにより 3 16, 2014 に掲載

Главный плюс данного комплекса Эврикома длиннолистная - натуральный стимулятор выработки теста. У трибулуса нет достаточной эффективности. По остальным компонентам сказать ничего не могу, но думаю, что какой то эффект они все же дают. В любом случае комплекс хорош, эффект заметен. Если мой отзыв полезен для вас, нажмите "да" снизу.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Less Fatigue

SoulFisherにより 4 08, 2016 に掲載

I am new to testosterone supplements. I am on my third day of the bottle and I already noticed increased focus and less muscle fatigue in the gym.. maybe due to quicker recovery. My appetite has decreased except for back day and leg day I devour what's in front of me. If the affect keeps going this way I will definitely cycle it again through the year.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

работает!!!

nattanfreyにより 1 06, 2017 に掲載

Препарат себя оправдал!!! С первого приема ощущается результат!!!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

聊胜于无

5556089408890025528により 1 10, 2017 に掲載

用了快一瓶了,感受有三点:一是没有不适感。二是提高了每天撸铁的欲望。三是稍有增强性欲的功能,但并不明显。

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

一般般

4671320294903975453により 12 19, 2016 に掲載

我就吃了一粒,一个小时后口干舌燥,感觉呼吸急促,亚洲人绝对不能吃两颗一次,我179CM,77KG,感觉不是很适应这个产品,反应太大了,比较难受

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great service of I-Herb, but product is average

5255737867724800204により 2 13, 2014 に掲載

I’m taking it almost for 2 weeks and still isn’t recognize any noticeable improve neither in performance nor in libido. Average product.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

very good

5601559968808637457により 2 27, 2015 に掲載

I like it . good testostérone booster .

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 15

1 2