JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 19
言語
並び替え

Полезно!

5289383228010488400により 5 27, 2015 に掲載

Я когда-то пробовала пуэр, привезённый из Китая и пить не смогла, до того отвратительным он мне показался на вкус. Решила попробовать этот и была изумлена приятным вкусом, ну а про пользу пуэра и так все знают. Цена очень привлекательная, качество прекрасное. Угощала коллег на работе - понравился всем!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Действительно пуэр

YurikHにより 9 14, 2015 に掲載

Пуэр в формате пакетиков. Удобно брать на работу. Вкусный.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Вкусный чай

olshinにより 1 24, 2013 に掲載

Очень вкусный, насыщенный чай. :) Рекомендую.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

4821846741933687717により 12 17, 2013 に掲載

очень понравилось

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Taste! - Helps with Dieting

Reviewer2442510により 10 24, 2012 に掲載

Thank you iHerb! I requested for this product. Great price too! This is a dark tea with smooth and flavorful taste, which is kind of similar to Oolong Tea, but much richer. My favorite after meal tea. It takes a long time to make it through multiple fermenting processes. My experience is that it helps suppress hunger sensation. When I drink it after meal, I feel very satisfied, so I won't eat more, and won't be hungry so soon. It is said to break down fat in GI and reduce cholesterol, and subsequently help lose weight. You are supposed to drink it about 30 min-1 hr after each meal; especially after a rich meal, and that is what Chinese people do. I can't speak for dieters as I am not drinking it for that purpose. But I believe it can help. For that purpose, I recommend that you look it up on the Internet for details because there is much said on that. Enjoy it!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Вкусный чай

Bronirinkaにより 3 08, 2014 に掲載

Очень неплохой Пуэр! Нежный характерный запах, приятный вкус.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Uncle Lee's organic pu-erh tea

4915408194290932743により 3 26, 2016 に掲載

This tea has a strong caffeine effect, but that is all. It has a thin flavour. It does not have the rich, earthy, satisfying flavour of a pu-erh tea. It does not have the reddish-brown colour (or "liquor") of true pu-erh tea. Nor does it provide any of the health benefits. It is very expensive. I suspect it is not pu-erh tea at all. Just watery black tea. [I much prefer Just A Leaf organic pu-erh tea. Much better price, top quality, 1/4 tsp. can be used to make three cups, one after the other, each steeped for at least 8-10 mins. Improves digestion, focus, alertness, energy levels, stamina]........but back to Uncle Lee's tea: I would not buy this again. I THINK IT IS A RIP-OFF. BUYER BEWARE! REAL PU-ERH TEA IS MUCH, MUCH BETTER THAN THIS!!!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best Pu-er Tea that I have ever tasted

Reviewer1438643により 11 18, 2012 に掲載

This is the best Pu-erh Tea that I have ever tasted. The flavor of the tea is very good and the fact that it is organic makes it premium. Take note though that this is a Chinese tea and it is best taken without sugar. The Chinese take it after dinner to get rid of the greasiness in the food which is typical of Chinese meals.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Pu-erh tea

5220747457368506681により 3 04, 2014 に掲載

Great for a morning tea!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I love Pu-erh!

Reviewer1231257により 6 10, 2014 に掲載

This may be my favorite tea so I well understand why, during ancient times, it was reserved only for royalty! Isn't it nuts how consistent that has happened with the "good stuff?" Yes, this time is also a rejuvenation drink! It is fantastic for first thing in the AM! I begin each day with it!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 19

1 2