JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 13
言語
並び替え

Great for weight loss.

Reviewer1707703により 11 01, 2010 に掲載

Since drinking this tea, I have lost a lot of weight. This brand has been the best thus far.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very nice!

Florabelleにより 6 21, 2011 に掲載

The taste is very good! The only thing is that I actually expected to see full leaves in the bags which isn't the case. Anyway, great tasting tea and I do recommend it!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Uncle Lee can keep his tea!

Reviewer2499807により 1 24, 2014 に掲載

This tea has a very bitter bite to it that I've not experienced with other Oolongs. Even with a second steeping, it has a bitter taste. I do not like bitter teas, so this product is a negative for me. If you like the bitter taste of a strong black tea, and are looking for a slightly milder option, you might consider this Oolong. However, if you like the soft flavor of a good strong green (or other Oolongs), you should stay away from this flavor/brand. I prefer the Wuyi Oolong, Pomegranate Oolong, and Jasmine Oolong available here at iHerb.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Uncle Lee's Tea

Reviewer3318768により 8 22, 2011 に掲載

Wonderful tea I have hiatal hernia, this tea does not seem to cause me a problem like some teas that are more acidic, the PH I think is the reason, cource that being said one should always test it because no one is the same and other things I use may prvent it from causing me a problem

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Oolong Tea

Reviewer2953137により 4 15, 2008 に掲載

Really do like this tea, it has a mild taste, but won't buy it as much since the price is higher than another brand.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great tea

Reviewer2855133により 3 24, 2009 に掲載

I really liked the Uncle Lee's Tea.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

만족

Reviewer2470179により 7 03, 2012 に掲載

아주 좋습니다. 가격은 조금 비싸지만 포장도 개별비닐백 밀봉이라 보관하기도 좋고 맛있어요.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Напоминает пуэр

Reviewer2911563により 4 03, 2014 に掲載

Мне очень понравился чай! Вкус и аромат насыщенные. Похож на пуэр. Вечером лучше не пить. Качественный чай. Для меня он оправдал свою стоимость. Очень расстроилась, когда он закончился. Буду заказывать еще, надеюсь он не исчезнет из продажи.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

хорошего качества Улун

Alisonikaにより 9 25, 2016 に掲載

ароматный, вкусный.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good flavor and easy to drink

Reviewer3026274により 12 12, 2013 に掲載

The bags make it easy and it has good flavor.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 13

1 2