JA

言語
並び替え

Milder than green tea

PurplePegasusにより 12 11, 2012 に掲載

It's a good tea, tastes milder than green tea. I prefer green tea as I've experienced weight loss boost with green back when I was taking it. I think this one is just for antioxidants so I went back to drinking the green but will give this tea another try soon.

Decent tea

Reviewer2113207により 9 15, 2008 に掲載

The flavor isn't as light as other white teas, but overall it's a pleasant product. Don't expect a miracle here, just expect decent tea.

flavorful

Reviewer1022120により 12 04, 2008 に掲載

my friend got me hooked on this tea. I think it has more flavor than typical green tea and white tea is hard to find and I'm told, does more for your health.

Wonderful Tea

Reviewer2703203により 5 19, 2008 に掲載

Very clean, slightly sweet flavor, I like to make iced tea using white tea leaves for the delicate flavor.

I love white tea

Reviewer1104535により 8 10, 2008 に掲載

I don't understand the large price difference between Uncle Lee's 18 bags of certified organic versus 100 bags of organic, though.

Healthy Tea

Reviewer1351528により 11 04, 2011 に掲載

I brewed the white tea and Yerba along with my regular green tea. Made an excellent blend.

NICE

Reviewer3005003により 4 05, 2011 に掲載

Great tea, tastes just right. Good price I think.

Uncle Lee's Tea, 100% Certified Organic White Tea, 1.02 oz (29 g), 18 Tea Bags

Reviewer1235627により 10 29, 2011 に掲載

Wonderful flavor and color. The aroma is weak. I love more strong smell of tea, but this product is a measure of taste, flavor and color.

mild flavor

Reviewer1908115により 12 02, 2010 に掲載

tastes less bitter than green tea. I like to steep longer and serve iced.

taste great

5366734398012558592により 1 23, 2014 に掲載

This is a great alternative to green tea when you don't want to consume too much caffeine since it taste pretty similar to it. will be a staple in my house now.

1-10 件/合計 21