JA
言語
並び替え

uas dds plus

Reviewer2321661により 3 19, 2009 に掲載

this is the best probiotic I have tried. it works very well for my digestive system. many others don't work.

UAS Labs, DDS Plus, Acidophilus, 5 Billion CFU/g, 100 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1800038により 3 20, 2009 に掲載

I've tried many brands of probiotics and I find these work the best for me and of course iherb's price can't be beat.

Great!

Reviewer1980485により 4 17, 2009 に掲載

Good product, good price, fast shipping from iHerb

Good for the Gut!

Reviewer2089964により 3 24, 2011 に掲載

This product is one my family has been using for years. A must in our household. UAS labs is a good company and stands behind their products.

just started on this

Denyseにより 8 28, 2011 に掲載

I just started on this, so a little early to tell how it is working, but so far so good. I alternate it with other probiotics that have DDS1 in them, so I am getting a good variety of strains, and research is now proving that if it doesnt have the DDS1 in it, then there is no sense taking probiotics, as it is a waste of money without it.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

These probiotics really work great!

Ghostpulseにより 7 07, 2012 に掲載

Это отличные пробиотики! Принимала их во время лечения антибиотиками, и у меня не возникло проблем в виде дисбактериоза или прыщей! Эти пробиотики действительно отлично работают! This is an excellent probiotics! I took them during treatment with antibiotics, I don't have no problems in the form of dysbiosis or acne! These probiotics really work great!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Roses really smell like ...

Reviewer2793743により 4 03, 2013 に掲載

Had some stomach crampage the first day or so that I started, but after was fine though did have a few days when I was less regular than before. My pooh doesn't smell anymore, when I leave the bathroom you can't tell which number, so I reckon that can only mean good times for my digestive health ...

very good

4676636100498634370により 9 06, 2013 に掲載

eat 1-2 cap. before breakfast Empty stomach is the key for the full effect. Eat additional 1 cap. before or after enema.

긴가민가 하는 효과

Reviewer1756862により 6 14, 2013 に掲載

DDS가 미국특허 유산균이라길래 기존에 복용하던 유산균 대신 구매한 제품인데요. 이상하게 이것만 먹고 나면 배에 가스가 차고 부풀어 올라서 하루종일 불편해집니다. 화장실 가기가 수월해지는 느낌도 들지않구요. 우연일 수도, 다른 이유일 수도 있어서 복용을 중단하거나 계속하거나 해봤는데, 같은 문제가 있었습니다. 덕분에 장내균형과 디톡스 차원에서 칸디다 포뮬라를 살펴보는 중입니다. 이후엔 기존의 유산균 제품으로 돌아갈 것 같네요.

1-9 件/合計 9