JA
言語
並び替え

Will continue to buy

Reviewer2886301により 5 16, 2012 に掲載

this has helped with an inflamed hip and nerves in the hip. Has help reduce the pain and inflammation while my hip heals.

Relief from Psoriasis Itch

Reviewer2770701により 2 19, 2011 に掲載

I have severe psoriasis all over body and I am using to curb the overall itch sensation. Taking 2 caps 3x per day (with meals). This is my 2nd bottle and am getting the relief I need. Psoriasis suffers please don't give up hope on getting natural relief!

Curcumin and low biioavailability

Reviewer2765610により 8 25, 2011 に掲載

Normally, curcumin derived from tumeric spice is poorly absorbed via GI tract. Thorne research has apparently solved the problem by creating a phytosome carrying curcumin and released slowly in GI tract.

Nothing noticeable

Reviewer1099448により 8 04, 2010 に掲載

A Naturopath specializing in prostate disease recommended Meriva-SR to be taken every other day, 6 capsules (based on my weight). After about a month, I see no benefit.

Arthritis pain relief without NSAIDs

Reviewer2068728により 4 26, 2010 に掲載

My doctor recommended I take this in lieu of NSAIDs and I was skeptical, but I am really pleased. I have been taking the product for nearly two months and have stopped taking any NSAID pain relievers.

Helps with joint stiffness

Reviewer2125514により 5 20, 2011 に掲載

I love this product. It keeps me moving and helps with joint stiffness.

OS

Reviewer1217442により 8 16, 2011 に掲載

I have been using Meriva-SR for a couple of weeks to see if it would help ease my knee pains due to Osteoarthritis. No relief yet. Not even a hint of pain relief. Will keep taking it for awhile. Ibuprofen still works well for me but I don't like the possable side affects that could happen.

Muscle Inflamation

Reviewer2802658により 12 29, 2011 に掲載

Reduced muscle inflamation in an overuse injury.

Good anti-oxidant

danarmにより 7 27, 2013 に掲載

Has too many health benefits to mention. I take 1 g per day (2 caps) and have noticed my eyes get a lot less tired. The strongest effect on eyes fatigue, for me, is from Idebenone.

Good for Body Aches

4801916820385796331により 8 12, 2014 に掲載

I have cfs/fibromyalgia and found this product to reduce the severity of my body aches. When used in conjunction with glutathione, I find the body aches disappear completely. An added bonus has been significantly reducing period pain with this product.

1-10 件/合計 40