JA
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 37
言語
並び替え

One of the best multi-mins ..

phillaにより 12 30, 2013 に掲載

Since I take individual nutrients and tailor them gently and precisely, I am not a fan of multi-min's. However, I bought this regularly for almost two years and they are very cleverly formulated. All the right coenzymated B-vits, trace elements (with the omission of Fe and Cu) and six caps as a full label dosage. This way you could increase or decrease dosage to individual needs. I usually prefere Thorne when I can afford it.

best multi vitamin ever.

4861792108196773336により 12 28, 2014 に掲載

i have tried many multis before and this is the one i always keep coming back to. it's a bit on the expensive side but i guess we have to pay for quality. i feel pretty good on these and i rarely ever get sick thanks to these. even if i do i can speed up the recovery time by doubling the dose. i usually take 1 cap with each meal and i there are no side effects even if i miss a few. going to try thorne's basic nutrients IV with copper and iron next time. keep up the good work thorne, but do try to bring the price down a bit.

Best there is!

SpiritedEssentialsにより 9 12, 2016 に掲載

I had searched long and hard for a vitamin without iron and copper that had the active methyl forms of b12 and folate and this has been amazing. With the MTHFR gene defect that nearly 50% of us have, it is essential to avoid supplements with standard forms of folic acid and Thorne really has gone above and beyond the average supplement company with making sure the right types of vitamins are in their formulas. I feel great and have recommended this to many friends!

хороший комплекс

5013832586607573077により 10 16, 2014 に掲載

Витаминные комплексы надо пропивать время от времени. Пробую разные. Этот вполне себе достойный. И по цене и по составу приятный.

잘 모르겠으나

Reviewer2264700により 3 22, 2015 に掲載

먹는동안 Pms가 굉장히 심해짐. 다른 멀티비타민으로 교체하자 증상이 씻은 듯 사라졌어요. 어떤성분때문인지 궁금한데..

high quality

5154877746534078903により 1 05, 2016 に掲載

This is one of the most effective, highest quality multi-vitamins I could find. Yes, it is expensive. It is not fun to pay so much for a multi, but this brand does not mess around! They have intense quality control procedures. I appreciate very much that this formula does not contain copper or iron. I trust Thorne.

Thorne - Always Superior

Cyberooにより 9 17, 2013 に掲載

Excellent formula

Highly recommend

Reviewer3060319により 11 21, 2013 に掲載

Noticeable difference within a week. Very impressed.

Love Thorne

Reviewer3206213により 6 08, 2010 に掲載

Highest quality supplements.

Very Good Multi

Reviewer2221394により 2 23, 2011 に掲載

I reviewed the ingredients and think that for the money this is a very complete multi. I did not see any mediocre additives that caused me concern like Methylcobalamin instead of cynocobalamin that I found in other cheaper multi's. Also the others that I tried did not seem effective for me.

1-10 件/合計 37