JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 28
言語
並び替え

Works very well for small intestinal bacteria overgrowth

Reviewer1227382により 1 09, 2012 に掲載

I used it for SIBO for a couple of months together with Olive Leaf and a probiotic. Berberine is definitely the strongest 'killer' and works really fast. For women: I also noticed that it had an impact on my cycle so if you consider taking it (for whatever reason) keep it in mind. Belgium

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Yeast/Fungal Buster

Reviewer2884447により 10 30, 2009 に掲載

I was getting terrible yeast and thrush secondary to needed long term antibiotic treatment. This was recommended by my MD to treat yeast/fungal problems while I need to take these medications. It seems to do the trick. Still taking the antibiotics, but no more yeast since I've been taking it.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Очeнь нравится!!!

Lilia70により 7 28, 2013 に掲載

Помогаeт и с кандидой и с бактeриальным разрастаниeм. Рeбeнку 5 лeт (Аутизм).

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Помог

Valentynaにより 7 01, 2013 に掲載

Этот продукт изготовлен из корня барбариса и нацелен на борьбу с болезнетворными бактериями в кишечнике и избытком дрожжей. Принимала вместе с противопаразитарным средством: отлично справился со своей задачей. Ушло постоянное вздутие живота, тяжесть. Также на меня он оказал мочегонное действие. Единственный минус - даже через капсулу чувствуется горький вкус и после приёма во рту несколько минут остается привкус горечи, но это мелочи.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Diabetic Relief

Reviewer2390436により 8 15, 2011 に掲載

Drops blood sugar better than prescriptions do or other natual things. Great with Beneformine, R-LA & D3

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very Good

Reviewer1499449により 11 30, 2011 に掲載

A doctor recommended this for my lymes. I read awhile ago at Thorne's site that it is contradicted when taking with grapefruitseed extract. I find it very helpful for many health issues. We are also using it for a frozen shoulder issue along with oreganol and it seems to be helping.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

natural treatment for strep

Reviewer2155710により 5 09, 2011 に掲載

When my daughter had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic her doctor ordered, the doctor the switched her to this. It also works against bacterial overgrowth. We now keep it on hand all the time. Thorne makes great products without the fillers that others use.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

godsent

5280615812874896036により 11 25, 2014 に掲載

After years of searching for a cure for Staph infection (scalded skin syndrome) on my face, finally a solution. At a dose of 500 mg three times a day it deals with insulin resistance, replacing Metformin, with no side effects.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

COLD SORES

Reviewer1019640により 7 26, 2012 に掲載

At the onset of a Cold Sore attack I took Two Thorne Berbercaps along with Two Ecological Formulas 600 MG Monolaurin caps and Two Natures Way Olive Leaf Standardize Extract caps. I have never had a Cold Sore go away so quickly. The swelling was gone almost entirley within 24 hrs, at 48 hrs it was scabbed over and at around 72 hous was barley noticable. During the Cold Sore attack I was taking the forementioned combination every 4 to 6 hours until the swelling was gone. Then backed the dosage down to One Berber Cap, Two Ecological Formulas Monolaurin 600 MG caps and One Natures Way Olive Leaf Standardized Extract cap as a maintenance dosage twice a day. This combo has kept the outbreaks at a very low minimum over time. Trust me, I have tried many combinations of a lot of Herbs and Supplements to combat Cold Sores and this combo proved to be the most effective. I tried Olive Leaf Extract by itself, Monolaurin by itself, even Lysine but the kicker, I beleive, is Thornes Berbercap. I felt the need to try and get the word out on this Combo because it really worked wonders for me at least. Thorne Berbercap is worth every penny. Thanks iHerb for the Fast Safe Shipping.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

очень хорошо!

EllEllにより 9 22, 2014 に掲載

Отлично помогает при отравлениях и его последствий. Капсулы среднего размера, желтые, с горьким вкусом. Работает быстро!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 28

1 2 3