JA

言語
並び替え

Stomach pain

Reviewer2321253により 5 02, 2011 に掲載

I was excited to get these with the digestive enzymes and HCI with NO ox bile ( which doesn't agree with me). When the bottle is opened they stink like dirty sweat socks and they give me a lot of intestinal pain about 1 1/2 hours after I take them. I have gluten intolerance and I kept thinking I was being glutened; but it was these.

Thorne research b.p.p.

4796200338404644353により 7 30, 2014 に掲載

Excellent very pleased

Excellent digestive aid

Reviewer2929250により 4 21, 2013 に掲載

I have used other items from Thorne and other companies with Betaine HCl, but this combination helps my digestion the most. I just take one with my biggest meal of the day and it helps my digestion wonderfully!!! Highly recommended.

太有效果了,妈妈说吃了饭后就不胀气了!

5709674823364554361により 8 21, 2016 に掲載

非常好,吃完再买!

Great digestion benefits

5366899512419571632により 4 22, 2016 に掲載

I have tried so many other digestive products.. this one stands alone.. it does what you need it to do with foods. I really like that it has betaine pepsin and the pancreatin.. so many benefits with this combo... My digestion has improved for the better. I recommend this product.

Satisfied Customer

4736144836676868177により 5 06, 2016 に掲載

Quality product - and great price from iherb.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

My naturopath put me on to B.P.P.

5750846131839813864により 5 21, 2016 に掲載

My naturopath put me onto B.P.P. after she was unable to get my digestive system under control. Since starting on B.P.P. I have not looked back. Excellent product for me.

stomach issues

Reviewer2992616により 1 06, 2013 に掲載

very good for increasing stomach acid. I need this all the time though less per day is needed after a while as the acid increases with use.

great for aiding digestion

truevitalityにより 8 23, 2013 に掲載

I love thorne products, they are one of the highest quality producers and this product is no exception. really helps the digestion of proteins

All good

5487247764118075801により 11 25, 2013 に掲載

Received package straightaway; arrived well packed with recyclable materials. Product itself is very helpful!

1-10 件/合計 17