JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 12
言語
並び替え

Great supplement for depresssion

Reviewer1991305により 11 21, 2012 に掲載

High concentrates of Folic Acid have been shown to aid anti-depressants in making more serotonin available to the body. I was using a prescription version called Deplin but the cost was too high for me. I've found this produce to give the same benefits. On days when I don't take it I notice more depression, so I take one daily. And you can't get the benefit by buying Folic Acid at the drugstore. One would have to consume dozens a day for the same or lesser benefit.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

lowering my homocysteine level

Reviewer2613706により 1 16, 2013 に掲載

I had been trying desperately to lower my homocysteine with a high dose of ordinary folate. It had worked in 2004, but not any more. Then I read about 5-MTHF and thought that 1 mg should do it. Disappointment again. Then I made a mistake and ordered 5-MTHF in the 5 mg strength. That did it. My number is 8.5 where I want it to be. I may have to toggle back and forth between the two strengths because it can be unwise to lower homocysteine too much.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

outstanding quality and results

4939929625851837239により 5 03, 2016 に掲載

In combination with Kirkman Labs DMG this led to our 5yo autistic son regaining his speech abilities.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Expensive, but best available

Reviewer1497090により 1 16, 2014 に掲載

This is a good high strength product from a reliable brand. Have looked, but not found anything as good. Capsule size is on the smaller side (good for kids), as we use this for Autism support (1 a day, with B12 shots, etc.).

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

VERY GOOD SERVICE

5020326631191069277により 12 31, 2012 に掲載

VERY GOOD SERVICE

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Активнная форма фолиевой кислоты (фолат)

4914253428932761099により 11 18, 2014 に掲載

Этот препарат Мне прописал доктор в комплексе с витаминной терапией при планировании беременности, так как у меня есть определенные сложности. Купила в медицинском центре в три раза дороже, чем здесь. Далее уже решила покупать на айхерб. Как мне объяснил доктор, не у всех людей фолиевая кислота может усваиваться, а 5-mthf это метаболически активная форма фолиевой кислоты, то есть уже расщеплення до такого состояния, что бы нормально усвоиться любым организмом.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хорошая дозировка

5629281035943711558により 10 03, 2015 に掲載

Принимала соло + поливитамины для снижения гомоцистеина. Не помог. Эффект наступил после полноценного изменения рациона питания со снижением животных белков + витамины В в повышенных дозировках в активной форме (пила В-Right)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Inferior to solgar brand metafolin

5357228986904339794により 3 30, 2015 に掲載

I found that this product to be extremely inferior to the solgar brand metafolin. I bought this thinking it's better value for money and it's more convenient then popping 10 tabs of solgar a day. I however dipped into a deep depression with crushing anxiety after 1 week from switching from solgar to this brand. Would not recommend to any with the 5-MTHFR gene mutation.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

excellent product

4669966199893780123により 4 10, 2014 に掲載

This is much better than the 1mg it makes such a difference. A great product so much more concentration.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good for me

klagooshにより 10 24, 2013 に掲載

So far so good. Men have to be careful with iron. This seems to be very good.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 12

1 2