JA
言語
並び替え

Delicious and very calming

PurplePegasusにより 7 11, 2013 に掲載

I woke up not feeling too well. I picked up my iHerb package and made a cup of this tea. It's very comforting, the box says "nurture your soul" and I couldn't agree more. It took away the discomfort and I now find myself feeling peaceful and calm. What a great tea. The taste is very mild spicy, fragrant, not overpowering, exactly the quality you'd expect from an organic, non adulterated tea. This is 100% pure and no added flavors. I'm reviewing this after my first cup, it is that good. I only brewed it just a minute & half because green tea starts to become bitter after more than 60 secs but this is not green and the box says you can brew 4-5 min so will try that next time see how the stronger taste is. At any rate, I drink teas for their nourishing nutrients and this definitely gives instant mental benefits. I trust that the antioxidants are working their magic and the physical benefits one can't gauge are there as well. A very reputable company that does not use toxic "natural flavors" with hidden chemicals. I'll come back to them and buy more of this for friends.

Spicy Tulsi Chai

5141089498718213645により 9 04, 2013 に掲載

I loved this tea! Great flavour and good to have a different tasting tea as I drink a lot of peppermint and green tea. Will definitely order again :)

Great drink

4906872613848574448により 3 20, 2013 に掲載

One of my favorite tulsi tastes. Herbs make it quite pleasant and interesting drink.

Вкусный, но не крепкий

5220833949021797679により 11 04, 2014 に掲載

Чай понравится поклонникам пряного чая латте из Старбакса. Особенно хорош с молоком, вспененным капучинатором, или со сгущенкой. Минус - недостаточно интенсивный вкус, чаю не хватает крепости.

A slight perk-me-up

SavoringLifeにより 1 09, 2014 に掲載

It tastes alright (I drink it without adding sweeteners) and it does give a slightly perk-me-up. And nah, it is not spicy unless you can't tolerate any spiciness at all.

Great

5431948600581235274により 3 01, 2014 に掲載

Organic, healthy and very tasty!

a nice twist on tulsi tea

5094668820769790041により 9 15, 2014 に掲載

a nice twist on tulsi tea

Nyeh.

4801268652110952716により 1 26, 2014 に掲載

Not spicy enough. The tulsi is okay -- I was concerned that it might be too herby in a weird way, but it's fine. I'd just like more of the chai spices in my chai!

1-8 件/合計 8