JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 14
言語
並び替え

Best white tea I've tried

Umbridgeにより 7 11, 2012 に掲載

I've heard wonderful things about white tea, but here most of our white teas aren't loose leaf so I haven't been very impressed. This is excellent. It has a subtle flavour, isn't heavy on the tannins, and a faint floral aroma. I don't know how else to describe it, except that it tastes elegant. It doesn't need milk or sugar, and is perfect as is!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

除了包装和“有机”,几乎没有任何卖点。

4720046080218628875により 11 21, 2013 に掲載

就价格来论,这款茶价格偏高。现在白茶的价格还是很平易近人的。这个价格,都可以买老白茶了。 就茶叶品质而言,相当差。这茶放在北京马连道,基本卖不出去,除了外行和要送礼的人,没人会买的。 香气、口感都不怎么样,也不耐泡。 我宁愿喝农药残留超标的大陆茶,也不愿意喝这健康有机的外销茶。 人这一辈子,这也不能喝,那也不能吃,那么就算活一百岁又有什么意义呢?

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отлично

5453546598427840937により 6 19, 2015 に掲載

Очень приятный чай, тонкий аромат. Удобная баночка, особенно хорошо для подарка. В банке настоящий крупный чай, а не пыль, как иногда бывает. Закажу еще, когда поймаю в продаже.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent White Tea to the Connoisseur

Reviewer1463803により 11 08, 2013 に掲載

I am an avid tea drinker and quite a snob when it comes to the green tea varieties. This tea is subtle and delicate just like a white tea should be. It is also truly low on the caffeine content (which sometimes is not always the case with certain brands of white tea depending on how overly processed it is.) I highly recommend this tea and would buy it all the time if it weren't too expensive for my price range.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Yum

5423922871961194980により 6 25, 2014 に掲載

simply delicious

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

very good

khldoonalshehnaにより 5 30, 2016 に掲載

very good

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good product

4748158956888940322により 6 12, 2016 に掲載

I used it because pauntful period and after few caps pain is stoped and I was so hapy because I didnt use pils for pain any more

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отлично!

FataMorganaにより 2 22, 2014 に掲載

Очень люблю разные виды белого чая, и этот - не исключение.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Looks Very Good

5381377404839896383により 10 28, 2013 に掲載

I bought this tea to make Kombucha, The leaves are full sized and look so freshly dried if there is such a thing. I'm still awaiting the finished brew. I did find a piece of plastic string in the packet though.... Not sure what that was...

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Чай в подарок

SunnySmileLandにより 12 29, 2016 に掲載

Чай брала в подарок.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 14

1 2